Closed Thread
Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    MrsShe is offline We've been blessed with an armful of Grace.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kitz & Jess - good luck today, will be thining of you noth and sending you

MMM - I bet its cold in toowoomba in the morning atm. DH used to work at the army base close to there at Oakey so i know it gets a lil chilly sometimes. Yay on the MS, i always found that comforting to know i was sick lol but then hated it at the same time.

Nic - the baby and kids markets sound awesome! not too sure if we have anything like that here, would be good to go to!!

No scan this friday - instead i have my NT scan on monday, and ill see the genetisist then again too. I told DH last night that i want to push the fact i want a 16wk scan, i know they will prob say no as they will say that we will be able to see if bub has it or not at morph scan, but i am not walking away without a referal for 16 weeks. My usual ob is on maternity leave now so i am not sure who i will be seeing. I have been doing some research and have found that the type of brittle bone my DD had (type 2) can be seen on an ultrasound as early as 14 weeks so i dont think im being unreasonable to ask for one at 16wks.
    Anyway, i will keep you all posted.

Have a good day all xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a little sharing - DH felt bubs kick twice for the first time last night. Made me all teary and made me feel closer to him. It was nice.

Have a good day all!

MamaKoala is offline Happy Mummy of 2 Big Boys and a Baby Girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awww great news on the bonding moment for your DH smoore. I always loved that part of the whole thing. Those first good boots that the dad can feel so he feels excited and a part of it. I Can't wait!
    My scan is today and I have two little boys with upset tummies (thanks Hungry Jacks soft serve). My 5 year old Had the runs while he was half asleep so that was a joy to clean up at midnight.

I hope it is good news inside me and that they get to see something really cool.
    I'll keep you all posted.

MrsShe is offline We've been blessed with an armful of Grace.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    awww smoore isnt that the best - i cant wait for that

MK - Good luck for your scan today, sending you lots n lots of Cant wait to hear your fantastic results!! Hope both of your DS's feel better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lisa- We don't have one here either, I have to drive 2.5hrs to Canberra to go to it.. I tink they do have them in Brissy though..goggle Baby and kids markets. Sounds good about your scan plan too.

Smoore- Oh thats beautiful honey. I misread it at first that you felt closer to 'him'..ie- the bub...but then realised you meant DH.. thought maybe you *did* know then for a minute!

MK- GOOD LUCK today honey! And big to your poor boys on not being well. Reading that made me glad I have stuck to the 'no soft serve' rule as hard as it is!

AFM- Not much.. i think bubs had the hiccups this morning, my tummy feels like it has a pulse!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the well wishes! Nic - I hope you're right about it being our time!

Just got back from my scan and all looks great! Soooo relieved! Bub was nestled in there waving to us awww.... We couldn't believe it - amazing.

So, now I have to wait 2 weeks until the NT scan...

Jess - how did things go? Doesn't your FS do the scans? We've gone through ivf too (but actually conceived the day I was going to start taking provera to induce AF before our first cycle) but have stayed with our FS throughout.

MK - how did your scan go?

smoore - I'm so envious! Sounds fantastic.

Hi to everyone else - I hope everything is going smoothly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MK - hope your scan went well and stay away from that HJ (hungry jacks)...

Nic - wow, are you sure you don't have my alien ???

Mrsshe - good for you, make sure you get your 16 week scan, you need some reassurance you deserve it.

AFM - wow, had my first puke this morning when I was brushing my teeth..came outta nowhere (ok my mouth) so my decaf went down the sink..how gross. Hope that doesn't happen again. Funny thing was I don't feel sick, just gagged over my toothbrush. Went to ripe maternity and spent 220 on 3 tops for work. Such a bummer being penalised for being a tubby ...Anyway, I am up to 56kgs so I have put on 2kgs and my trimester isn't up til next week.

Hope everyone else is good... Great news Kitz.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gals,

Sorry but just a quick one from me tonight..

Kitz - so happy that it all went well for you! We go to our IVF clinic - haven't seen FS since our transfer! And it is the follicle scan lady who did my scan today - she came in just for me! They are just the most amazing people. I am only a few days behind you - be nice to be so close to someone - what was bub's HR? Mine was 170 - is that ok?

Bosco - you are a light weight! I am at 62-63 and think I have almost put on 1kg and I'm nowhere near the end of the 1st tri

Smoore - so so special!

MamaKoala - thinking of you - can't wait to hear how your scan went

MrsShe - you sound determined - you go girl!

Nic - how are you going? Hope bubs hiccups have stopped.

Moo -how you going?

Bambi - how was your weekend?

Hello to all those I have missed

AFM - what an amazing morning! Bub is going so great - now has arms and legs!!! And it was wiggling all over the place and even waving to us! Felt bad that DH couldn't be there - but the joy of seeing bub with a HR of 170 was so worth it. Could see its head and body and oh I am just so so happy! NT scan is Friday fortnight - seems like forever away after my weekly scans!

to us all

letsbepositive is offline Please please pretty please can we have another baby
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Damn internet explorer crashed and I lost all of my post.

MMM - I agree with ditching the pink undies - they are bound to cause you grief! I wish I could have nana naps like you. I too thought you up north somewhere - more like Cairns or Townsville. You must be finding it chilly in Toowoomba.

Jess - I was also wondering when you are due but can understand the apprehension about adding the ticker. Glad to hear the scan went well. HB sounds great at 170!

Lam - your levels sound great -

Mrsshe - good luck with the NT scan next week and with getting that referral.

MK - sounds like you had an interesting night with the HJ aftermath. How did your scan go today?

Smoore - sounds like a really special moment for your DH - I guess it makes it more real for them once they feel a kick.

Nic - thanks for the tip re B&K markets - I googled it and there's one coming up on 29th March in Brissy. I won't try and post the link as I've already retyped this post once tonight. Don't want to push my luck with opening too many tabs in IE at once.

Kitz - glad to hear your scan went well.

Boscosmum - I wish I weighed 56Kg then I'd probably be almost anorexic at my height so I'd be happy with 65kg. Maybe I'll get back there one day. Sorry to hear the m/s has arrived.

AFM my HCG levels are rising but slower than I had hoped. Friday morning was 9663 and yesterday morning was 15000 approx. (Dr didn't say exactly just said 15K). I'm due to have another scan on Friday (given no fetal pole last time) but I'm thinking about delaying it till Monday in case its bad news. We have a baptism to attend this weekend - 3 family babies and I'm God mum to one of them. I don't know how I'll cope if I get the bad news Friday then have to front up on Sunday.... still have a couple of days to decide I guess.

Bambi - hope you are having a good time away.

Hope I didn't miss anyone.

Take care all.
    LBP
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Evening lovelies

Kitz for a great scan.

Smoore - I can't wait for kicks I can share - must have been lovely - next stop is seeing DH with your child in his arms. I misread your message too and thought there was a little boy on the way.

MrsShe - stick to your guns about the 16 week scan, but I don't think it will be too hard - I'm sure the ob will understand your need. From a medical perspective surely a less stressed mummy is better for the baby anyhow?

LBP - all is going well in your tummy. All this testing is so hard - great if you get good results but the lead up is terrible.

Nic - little hiccups - how cute!

JessLee - great scan results - 170 is a great heartrate - don't the old wives tales say high heart rate could mean a girl?

MK - sorry to hear your boys are sick from soft serve - good reminder for all us preggy ladies. Hope the scan went well.

Boscomum - sorry to hear you had your first preggy vom - I'd suggest stick with it coming out of your mouth though - my most recent vom came out my mouth and nose - passionfruit seeds got stuck up there and you couldn't escape the smell... I got most of my maternity stuff through ebay last time and only ended up with a few duds.

Hello to everyone else .

Morning sickness has gone again today - had a good nights sleep last night so think that could have made it better as the night before was terrible (only thinking positive thoughts here ).