Page 43 of 77 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Izy, cry those wonderful tears, congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Izy ...woo hoo that's great news, your levels have risen perfectly.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    that's absolutely fantastic! When will the next test be or you will leave it till a scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    waiting for the scan now. 7/5. A little under 2 weeks. How will I stay sane?

MrsShe is offline We've been blessed with an armful of Grace.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    fantastic news on your levels Izy. Thats such great news.

Kathy - congrats on feeling bubba move I think i started feeling this lil one wiggle around around that time too.

AFM nothing much really to report on. Just had a 2hr sleep as we woke up at 4am this morning for the dawn service. Yesterday we put our pram on layby - my MIL deposited $500 into our bank for a deposit on our pram - a bugaboo cameleon

We've decided on Grace Dawn for our bub. Grace is our DD's middle name (Sienna's middle name) and Dawn is my mums name so both names have a strong meaning to us and we think they go together beautifully what do you all think?
    Last edited by MrsShe; 25-04-2009 at 15:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    Grace Dawn is a beautiful Name. I love it

MamaKoala is offline Happy Mummy of 2 Big Boys and a Baby Girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations on your great test results Izy! I'm sure it's such a relief for now. I hope you can survive 2 weeks without flipping out (but totally understandable if you do).

Grace is the name I wanted if I had a girl MrsShe. It's gorgeous. Unfortunately for me XP already has a daughter with that as a middle name so I have to come up with something else. Your mum must be over the moon that bub gets her name too.

I am by-passing family names this time. My grandmother brought up her mother and grandmother's names (Serafema and Xeta). Neither of them sound right for this baby though. I'll know it when I hear/see it.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

I bought some MCN today. Got two issy bear's and a trial of Beehinds. If anyone else has some tips on great MCN I'd be happy to hear it.

My calamari is ready so I'm going to veg out in front of 80's horror until I fall asleep. Working overtime tomorrow so I hope I can get up at 6!

Night ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsShe View Post

We've decided on Grace Dawn for our bub. Grace is our DD's middle name (Sienna's middle name) and Dawn is my mums name so both names have a strong meaning to us and we think they go together beautifully what do you all think?
    I think Grace Dawn is beautiful. It sounds so peaceful. I also love the name Sienna ...
    We are going with Penny Jean. Jean was my Grandmothers name and its my Mum's and my middle name so we're passing it down. We have seriously been thinking of Evelyn as well, I guess time will tell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Izy, I'm so happy for you!

MK - a girl! That's fantastic!

Mrsshe - lovely name!

Sorry there hasn't been a lot from me - had a hectic week with work. Ended up having to work 8am - 11pm two days in a row as we had a team over from Europe and needed to complete everything while they were here. I was absolutely shattered - I'm still usually going to bed between 9:30pm and 10pm (although luckily, the tiredness isn't as bad as it was).

I'm really popping out now and I'm sure people must be noticing but just being kind. I now only have 2 pairs of jeans that I can wear without a belly belt (what an invention that was!) I think we'll start telling some people next weekend if it's still all OK.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh! and Boscosmum - I hear you on the increased secretions!! I'd wear a liner if I wasn't so fed up with having to wear them through the first 11 weeks with the pessaries! The only thing is, mine is really weird (sorry - TMI!) it's a normal milky white and dries that way but then when I go to wash my underwear it's turned to pink! It freaked me out until I checked and was sure it started out white. No idea why, I guess I should mention it to my OB next week. It's been sort of like that since I got pg and I've had a check for infections and given the all clear, so I guess it should be OK.