Closed Thread
Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome Mizzpiggy.. Glad you decided to post honey. Congrats on the BFP! I hope it's a nice sticky bub for you, despite how scary it feels now. I've never lost a bub in the first trimester but I found lots of great support here and I hope you do too.

Chook- How did the scan go? All well I hope?

Big hellos and hugs to everyone else. I've just realised today how soon July is and feeling very disorganised. Wish I hadn't gotten rid of my credit card as I need to do some serious shopping for this bub!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    OK, Ive gotten my BFP

And I was keeping oh so calm and positive, and focusing on just 'enjoying the pregnancy for however long it lasts' until tonight.

I lost it. I was so scared and I cried, I was a mess. DH was awesome, but it's just the fear of going to the Dr tomorrow. I wish I hadn't canceled my scan appt. I booked it for tomorrow a week ago- figured at 5 weeks I won't see much but I'll see the yolk sack. Then I thought it's too early and I'm so calm I can put it off.... well big mistake. I might try and get in for a scan tomorrow anyway.

Mizzpiggsy- I'm with you on the emotions and on the dates LOL. Due 21/12 I think
    Last edited by Izy; 20-04-2009 at 20:02.

Grace3 is offline I eat green grass and I give white milk, I'm a ?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations Izy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    Thanks Grace

I'm pretty chuffed too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    YAY IZY! Good to see you back in here!
    Good luck at the docs, let us know how you go honey!!

Grace3 is offline I eat green grass and I give white milk, I'm a ?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy View Post
    Thanks Grace

I'm pretty chuffed too

Let me tell you, when I peed on that sick and found out I was pregnant again I was pretty chuffed too, including the fears.

I wish you all the strength for the next coming weeks ahead, it may be emotional and draining but in the end all worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    congrats Izy, I think we can all understand the fears and anxieties too. Good luck with getting a scan tomorrow.

Welcome mizzpiggy, hope your bubby is co operative and getting comfy.

Nic, July is fast approaching! When are you finishing work? have you had your valuation on the house done yet?....sorry if I missed this info......

AFM, ob appt went well. I caved and had the u/s cos DH wasn't with me. There is one very wriggly, jumpy little bubba in there. All is looking good at this stage which was very reassuring. Had a few laughs with my ob, he delivered both girls and did my d&c so were are well acquainted! It always strikes me as weird that on my first appt with him all I end up wearing are my socks(for modesty....hahaha)
    Had it seems half my blood volume taken for various tests including downs and with my NT on 1/5 it seems to be a bit more real now. I was looking forward to him giving me the ok to go back to water aerobics this week but he wants me to wait till 13wks...oh well I'm not going to risk anything this time. Oh and my due date is now more what I thought. he has me now at 8/11.

Enough blabbing, relieved for now. Thanks for the thoughts girls.

Kathy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Chook!! So how far does that make you now? So excited about the little bean jumping around!
    Haven't had the valuation yet.....if they don't call by tomorrow will have to get onto them as it's craziness! Can't put in my mat leave papers till the loan is through etc...
    But have told my boss (informally) I'll finish on 22nd june. I think I'll be 35.5 weeks then which is further than I wanted to work, but it can't be helped.

MamaKoala is offline Happy Mummy of 2 Big Boys and a Baby Girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy View Post
    OK, Ive gotten my BFP

And I was keeping oh so calm and positive, and focusing on just 'enjoying the pregnancy for however long it lasts' until tonight.

I lost it. I was so scared and I cried, I was a mess. DH was awesome, but it's just the fear of going to the Dr tomorrow. I wish I hadn't canceled my scan appt. I booked it for tomorrow a week ago- figured at 5 weeks I won't see much but I'll see the yolk sack. Then I thought it's too early and I'm so calm I can put it off.... well big mistake. I might try and get in for a scan tomorrow anyway.

Mizzpiggsy- I'm with you on the emotions and on the dates LOL. Due 21/12 I think
    Congratulations Izy!!! I understand why you cancelled your scan. Because its so early if you dont see enough you'll freak out but now you're freaking out for not seeing anything! I hope you can get in tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by chook76 View Post
    AFM, ob appt went well. I caved and had the u/s cos DH wasn't with me. There is one very wriggly, jumpy little bubba in there. All is looking good at this stage which was very reassuring.... Oh and my due date is now more what I thought. he has me now at 8/11.

Kathy
    Great News Kathy! I'm glad bub is growing big and strong in there.

Quote Originally Posted by mizzpiggy View Post
    Hi all
    thought i would join in your thread, this is my third pregnancy both previous i have lost in the first trimester. It certainly adds to the stress of being pregnant. I keep thinking i'll post but never do but i figure it's about time as many people are in the same boat and need to know that there are plenty of others going through the same experiences. Even though i have had the BFP i keep testing and analyzing if the lines are fainter, i think today it may be. Arrggggh I'm 5 weeks but haven't gone to the doc yet, i don't want to tempt fate. well will try and stay positive in more ways than one.

sorry to be gloomy but that's how it is today
    dang what a miserable first post!
    Welcome Mizzpiggy - I hope this is a sticky one for you and you get to stay here for the next 33 weeks or so. It's always so nerve wracking until you can feel what's going on in there.

Quote Originally Posted by nic236 View Post
    Great news Chook!! So how far does that make you now? So excited about the little bean jumping around!
    Haven't had the valuation yet.....if they don't call by tomorrow will have to get onto them as it's craziness! Can't put in my mat leave papers till the loan is through etc...
    But have told my boss (informally) I'll finish on 22nd june. I think I'll be 35.5 weeks then which is further than I wanted to work, but it can't be helped.
    Good luck on closing nic. I hope everything goes smoothly and your loan is approved quickly so you can relax a little before bub gets here.

Hi to Bambi, MrsShe, Grace, kitz and everyone else I've missed.

AFM - I have my morph scan on Thursday and have been very nervous since yesterday. XP may or may not come, depending on if he can get his boss to approve him leaving and coming back later (he just started a new job). If he doesn't go then I have a friend coming with me. I've been poking the baby since last night to get some good movement going but I think s/he has turned and I'm only getting infrequent light kicks which is making me even more nervous. My stomach looks weird. It's very firm in my pelvis and I can't figure out where my uterus ends. I think it's just below my belly button but not sure. I really shouldn't analyze the size of my bumb because so far the bub is growing fine. Just a little paranoid.

I hope everyone else is having a good week. I've gotta fly off to the Sept mum's thread and then out the door!
    Take care

MrsShe is offline We've been blessed with an armful of Grace.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi guys, sorry ive been MIA for a bit....DH has been sick with the flu/chest infection so ive been fairly busy keeping the kids and DH all happy at once. Seems now tho ive picked up his flu and the worst thing is i cant take a damn thing for it. Im even limiting my panadol (which i know is safe, but anyway) which isnt helping at all.
    DH's DD fly's home on saturday and DS will head back to school tomorrow. Hopefully i will be feeling a lil better tomorrow as I am taking DSD shopping so she can buy something for bub.
    I am starting to make something for bubbies room - ive bought some timber letters that i have painted and starting to cover and detail. When i have finished i will post a pic to show you all.

Welcome mizzpiggy, congrats of your bfp. I send you heaps n heaps of Feel free to come and chat anytime

YAY Izy!!! ive been waiting for you to come here again. I am so happy for you honey. Hopefully you eill get your scan, otherwise can you make one for next week?

Gracie - not long to go now honey. Cant wait to hear your big announcement!

Nic - wow 35.5 weeks. Id be flat out making 30 lol. Give the bank a ring - they are always slow on issues like revaluing hope they come out soon honey.

MK - cant wait to hear what flavour you have on thursday. Hopefully DXP will make it for the scan.

chook - yay for wriggling bubba!! so happy for you hun.