Closed Thread
Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning girls,

Thanks for all your support - My SIL is a radiographer at our local major hospital and her friend scans her all the time - so jealous! DH went away today for 10 days so hopefully (please please please) Tuesdays scan will give me some good news!

Mrmoosmum - sounds like you are feeling better about your levels - time just seems to stand still at the moment doesn't it?

MrsShe - how are you feeling today

Smoore77 - for being half way! That is just so great - must be an amazing feeling.

Kitz - how are you going?

Boscosmum - hope your rest yesterday fixed up that dizzy feeling - take it easy hey!

Nic - how are you going?

Bambi - hope Wine Country was ok! Nice weather for a wedding - although hope you didn't get wet in the afternoon!

Hope I haven't missed anyone!

AFM - have been feeling seedy lately - maybe more then normal (once again I over analyse so much that I get a bit disorientated!) Not sleeping of a night though - suffering from from RLS and that in turn makes me so tired in the day and that makes m/s worse! Oh I'm such a whinger - it is all fine as long as bub is still going strong

to us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smoore - yay , how quickly has your pg gone....wow less than 20 weeks to go you lucky girl !!

Mrs MM - your levels sound fine, good news is that they are rising. Are you in Aus yet??

AFM - Feeling a bit better today, only thing that worried me was I remember a post from Nic in her diary about this time saying bubs reminded her that she was still pg by making her around Xmas time. Well I am eating ok and don't feel tummy sick, just dizzy. Today I hope I am better as yesterday, I went back to bed all day...Work tomorrow though YUK.

MamaKoala is offline Happy Mummy of 2 Big Boys and a Baby Girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good morning ladies,

It's been a while for me.
    Didn't realise there was a new thread.

I had my hospital booking on Monday last week and midwife couldn't get a heartbeat so I'm a little stressed. I have my 13 week scan on Tuesday so I'm for good results.

I'm going to pick up my layby today. Got a carseat and a breastpump so I'm hoping I don't have to return them.
    I told myself not to buy anything until after my scan but I couldn't help myself.

MMM are you in Australia now?

lambjam - welcome back! I hope everything goes well this time.

MrsShe - I'm sure this bub will be perfect and come out healthy. 5% is not what you want to hear when you were already in the 2% range. I completely understand your fear.

Nic, Boscosmum, chook, kitz, smoore, jesslee and everyone else I've missed, have a great Sunday and I hope next week is kind to you all

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKoala View Post
    I'm going to pick up my layby today. Got a carseat and a breastpump so I'm hoping I don't have to return them.
    I told myself not to buy anything until after my scan but I couldn't help myself.
    I'm going to be just the same , I don't know if it's nesting, being a shopaholic or just being a bit obsessive, but there'll be no stopping me come the 12 week scan!

MrsShe is offline We've been blessed with an armful of Grace.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!!

thanks jess im feeling not too bad today, MS has eased just a little the past 2 days but im sure it will hit again tomorrow.

MK - yeah the 5% does concern us although DH is remaining very positive and doesnt want to even contemplate the fact that it may happen again. 5% is really scarey considering its a disease that happens only about 1 in every 60,000 anyway. But im remaining positive and ive taken Nic's advice and i am going to ask for a 16 week scan with the sonographer to check on the femurs and long bones. That way i can go into the 19 wk scan feeling slightly better if things are ok at 16wks.

Well i have had a very busy weekend so far. Saturday i spent the WHOLE day cleaning, i vacuumed, mopped, dusted all room top to bottom, cleaned all windows and window tracks, threw out all the clutter and mess and tidied the study, cleaned out and washed the car, cleaned the 2 bathrooms and toilets, even scrubbed out our shower with a toothbrush!! We went to bunnings also and bought some new outdoor mats and got some new cushions for the lounge at spotlight. Today DH is cleaning the outdoor setting cause i want to put it on ebay as it way to big (9 piece) and i want to get a smaller one, and doing a general clean of the pergola. The house looks lovely and clean now tho. DH took me out to breakfast this morning and we had a walk along the beach here and went to the seaside markets to get some fresh fruit. I cant believe how much cheaper they are. I am def going to do that from now one instead of getting it from woolies. I find the fruit there old and overpriced. ANyway thats enough from me, have a good rest of the weekend xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mrsshe- Your weekend sounds as productive as mine! We have been doing up our backyard as hoping to get the house revalued in order to change lenders in a few weeks. We are with Wizard who have just been sold and i don't think the new people will be passing on any more interest rate cuts..
    So trying to get everything looking great before we get it valued! We have been doing up our backyard for over a year now.. ..but really got into it on the weekend, finished putting the last garden bed together and had some friends over who helped which was good cause I couldn't do much physically! I did buy the plants though, got these 2 awesome 'Aloe Trees' from Bunnings for $20 marked down from $70 ..they are about 130cm tall too..was a very good bargain and they look great! And today went and got some clumps of Litrope (sp?) grass and have planted in front of them, looks very modern..hopefully we can keep it looking good till the valuation!

Glad to hear you are going for the scan at 16 weeks. How exciting that that is only a month away for you!

MK- Don't stress too much over the HB thing, I remember going for an appt at 13 weeks and she told me that she probably wouldn't be able to find it as its incredibly difficult at that age!
    You sounds more organised that I am! I only have the cot, still need absolutely everything else! Actually went to some garage sales early yesterday thinking that I might be able to get some good bargains on bub stuff. Haven't done that in years but it was kind of fun! Got some really cute pink baskets/linen hamper for her room in excellent condition for $5! So much better than Ebay!

Bosco- Don't pay any attention to the ramblings of a crazy woman in that diary! I had days I wasn't sick too, everyone is different, so don't stress yourself out!

Smoore- Big congrats on 20 weeks! How exciting! Have you bought much yet?

Big and hellos to everyone else.. Feeling a bit meh at the moment so won't do anymore personals! Hope everyone is keeping well!

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my first daytime nap today , I did the groceries this morning and could have fallen asleep on my feet in the cereal aisle!

MrsShe is offline We've been blessed with an armful of Grace.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic - great work on the back garden, and i know the plants your talking about - they would look great!! esp after getting such a bargain too its great that your friends lend a hand too - we sometimes do things like that then we throw on a barbi for them all

Good luck at getting the house re-valued, and bugger that your lender isnt passing on the interest rates that def makes you want to change lenders!!

There isnt too much else we need to get for bubba, we have a boori tall boy on layby atm but hopefully i can pick that up within the next couple of weeks. Then all we need is the pram, oh and i might buy a sling too. Other than that, all the big stuff is done then i can concentrate on the little things like linen, clothes etc.
    Cant wait for the 16 week scan, im hoping by that time maybe i can find out the sex too? I am not even sure if they will allow me one tho as my normal ob has now gone on maternity leave and i have to ask whoever i get next time - knowing my luck i will have some unco-operative so n so who wont do it. But i will just kick up a fuss til they agree I know it wont take the place of the morph one but im sure by 16 weeks if it was to happen im sure to see something by then.
    Anyway i think im rambling now so i better get going, have a lovely one all
    xo

letsbepositive is offline Please please pretty please can we have another baby
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I've been MIA - work, work, work. Will catch up with everyone soon I promise.

I had some bad tummy pains last week so went to the ED at 3.00am. Bloods showed 9663 at about 6w 4days - having more bloods tomorrow to see if they are rising. Also have a referral for another scan given there was no fetal pole at last one. I'm really worried and can't wait to get the bloods back. Two days seems like an eternity. Lucky work is so busy I don't have too much time to dwell.

Sounds like everyone has been busy - would love to do our backyard - its been a work in progress for over a year now!

to everyone

Keep well.

Very rushed right now so I'll be back in a couple of days to catch up.
    LBP
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Nic - great work on the garden - although I found it inspiring I still didn't move off the lounge

Lamb - how good are day naps! I could have one everyday - but I am struggling to sleep at night - think that is when my mind gets too busy!

MrsShe - wow you are organised! And I can't see why they won't give you a scan - any ob with some feelings should! Be persistent!

LBP - how scary for you - hope the tummy pains are gone now. Your levels seemed good but yes two days seem like forever don't they? When will you book in for your scan? Everything is fine and your bubba is just being a little testing already!

AFM - the lights are on and but no one is home! Tired, and about to leave for work....

to us all