Closed Thread
Page 27 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bambi - Woo hoo a boy!! Congratulations!

Bosco - strangely, cervical incompetence is my new paranoia too. There always has to be something to worry about, doesn't there? I'm sure you'll be fine.

mrsshe - sorry about your illness, I hope you feel better soon!

Mini-nic Congratulations!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that this one is sticky sticky.

Nic - Boo for night duty. I hope you manage to get some rest.

I'm tossing up whether to hire a doppler (to help put my mind at rest during the next 4 week wait) but keep worrying that it wouldn't be easy to use and I'll end up worrying myself even more! crazy lady!

letsbepositive is offline Please please pretty please can we have another baby
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies - have been MIA for quite a few days - just wanted to pop in and say a very quick hello. Unfortunately no time to catch up on everyone's posts tonight. Things have been super busy at our place this last week.

Hope you are all doing well. I'll be back sometime over the Easter weekend to catch up with everyone. For those who are heading off for the Easter Break - have a great time and keep safe.

Take care all.
    LBP
    xxx

MrsShe is offline We've been blessed with an armful of Grace.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all...

Well lucky enough for me the has stopped!! yay, cause i was really starting to get a whopping sore throat from it all. My body feels like its been hit and run over by a semi trailer and all my muscles are killing me but at least now im keeping water down. Headaches are still there tho, but hopefully by tomorrow i should be back to ok.
    Easter break is here - is anyone doing anything or going away for easter? We have DHs DD coming up to stay with us for 2 weeks so i will be super busy with her and DS!! Everything else here is doing ok - bubba is moving around a lil, starting to feel more defined kicks but still very paranoid about it! My scan is next wednesday - 15th at 0800 - just hope this ones going to be ok!! We arent going anywhere this weekend, just having a quiet one. Have to think of something fun for the kids to do on sunday for easter, was thinking of a easter egg hunt in the backyard but unfortunately we have no gardens what-so-ever out there so it wont be much of a hunt!! so might just have to hide them inside somewhere, which is good in a way anyway as its still quite warm here and they would prob melt outside anyway.
    Off to do grocery shopping soon, hopefully i can make it through it all...
    Have a lovely day all

Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi All...

Its so quiet in here...hope everyone is enjoying their easter long weekend.

Well just an update - my spotting has stopped!! So although I am trying not to get my hopes up too much (I dont want to be crushed if my levels havent risen enough on Tuesday), it is looking good that it was just implantation bleeding!

mrsmov - so stoked that you are now in the due in dec group (although I'm sure you would have preferred Nov - seems closer!)

mrsshe - hope you are feeling heaps better

bambi - just read your preg diary and wanted to send you a and let you know that no-one would think you are a bad person for feeling the way you do!

Hope everyone else is doing okay...enjoy the weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes it IS quiet in here Nic.

Such great news that the spotting has eased off I have a really good feeling for you about your levels on tuesday

Oh and I am so embarressed about the mini dummy spit in my diary. I think I have turned into an emotional basket case. The worst part is I try not to get upset because I don't like to upset the bub but the more I try to not be upset the more upset I get I'm totally crazy at the moment!

Hope everyone is having a lovely easter and spoiling themselves with lots of eggs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay Mini-Nic!! That is wonderful news honey! Here's hoping the bleeding was just bubs burrowing nicely in for a long stay!

Bambi- I'm off to read your diary now you have me curious.....

MrsShe- Glad to hear you are feeling a little bit better, hope today has brought even more improvements. Hope you are having a great weekend with the kiddies.

Bosco- Yay for good results! Just out of curiousity, do they normally run CF tests etc or do you have a family history? Also, I'm paranoid about premmie labour too. Did you friends bub make it at 24 weeks?

Big hellos to everyone else, i hope everyone is having an awesome Easter weekend. I'm working mornings all of it. And we have spent the last 2 days (and DH will be spending all weekend when I am at work) working in the front yard and house to have it ready to be revalued next week (and then hopefully refinanced so I can finally apply for maternity leave!). Looks really good but we are pretty worn out!

As I said earlier, I am paranoid about cervical incompetence too, which seems silly since DS was born at 41 weeks, and I have no real reason to be! I think it's just one of those things I didn't think about before cause it wasn't something I thought could happen to me. But I thought that about M/C too...

I had horribly painful BH contractions last night after working in the yard all day and then went to bed and had a dream that I lost my mucous plug and was bleeding and in labour and the doctors couldn't stop it so they told me that I had to decide whether I wanted the bub resusced when she was born or not (as would need to be flown out if I go into labour less that 34weeks). Was so realistic and scary.

And today is good friday...last year on good friday we conceived Ethan (although it was March last year).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Gals,

Happy Easter to you all!

Sorry I have been MIA for a while - I often log on and check up on you all but just haven't been posting. I am just struggling at the moment. I was supposed to feel better after the NT scan! I am becoming paranoid about everything - like incompetent cervix or discovering bub has passed away at my next ob visit (so sorry as I know many of you lovely women have experienced this). I think I am going mad.

So, I just want you all to know that I am still lurking and I love reading that everyone is going so well and getting closer to meeting our bubs!

to us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jess - it is so normal to worry, my obs seemed to think my paranoid mind was not uncommon.... hhehehe.

Nic - My friends bub passed two weeks later, he was so tiny and he ended up getting an infection. My obs said he would get my cervix scanned at the next scan to make sure it was nice and thick. CF doesn't run in our family but he said that one in 20 women carry the gene....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Boscosmum - I didn't know that 1 in 20 carry the CF gene! DH and I had the option of being tested before we started IVF although I don't think we did.

Nic - Sorry I didn't mention this in my last post - I hope you and DP did something nice on Friday - I know the actual date would be different but the day is still very significant for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jess - don't stress, I think sometimes the more we know, the harder life is..... I only took the tests as i have only just turned 37 and dh is 48 this year so as we are going to be ancient parents, I think we need to be prepared. Having said all that CF is recessive so if you are a carrier and your partner isn't then the chances are reduced to 1 in 16000 it's only when both parents carry the CF gene, then bubs has a 25% chance of having CF so DH never got tested, I was happy with the one in 16000.

Nic- don't get worried about having a premmie, I just know your little pink bundle is hanging around until 42 weeks just to keep you puffed out.

Bambi - I know what you mean in your diary... we were convinced that dd was a ds so really flipped us out. The advantage is we have unisex names for the first bub, he was going to be Rhys James, now he is Jaime Reese ... just means we are stuck for names if we have a second bub...

To everyone else, hope you had a great easter !!!