Closed Thread
Page 26 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Grace3 is offline I eat green grass and I give white milk, I'm a ?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations bambi a boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kitz - great news that things are fine. I am so happy for you and ofcourse you worry.... who wouldn't.

MrsShe - you poor thing... I went out for lunch yesterday with a friend and had a baked potato...within 2 hours I had cramping and had to go to the loo with the runs. Then I had the runs when I got home but woke up ok today. I am paranoid that it was listeria and worry that it was hurting the bub..... it never ends aagghhhh

Bambi - woo hoo.... I can relate to that feeling, dh and I were convinced we had a boy..so it is weird now to think we have a little girl. I wouldn't change it for the world but it is so strange when you have it in your mind that you have a boy.... wanna swap??? hehehee. just kidding. Great news that you will feel him being more active soon.

Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kitz - Yay! Glad things went well with your scan

Bambi - Hooray a BOY! I know you guys were convinced it was a girl, so it must be a bit of a surprise...but how exciting!

mrsshe - Hope you are feeling better soon mate

AFM - Got my bt results and HCG level is 20, which Doc said is consistent with being between 3 and 4 weeks pregnant, so at least I know I am in fact pregnant and not imagining things! Will just have to wait and see now if this little bubba sticks around...I am trying to send it positive vibes so it gets the message! Still bleeding a bit but have read so many positive stories, so am trying to think positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nic255 View Post
    Kitz - Yay! Glad things went well with your scan

Bambi - Hooray a BOY! I know you guys were convinced it was a girl, so it must be a bit of a surprise...but how exciting!

mrsshe - Hope you are feeling better soon mate

AFM - Got my bt results and HCG level is 20, which Doc said is consistent with being between 3 and 4 weeks pregnant, so at least I know I am in fact pregnant and not imagining things! Will just have to wait and see now if this little bubba sticks around...I am trying to send it positive vibes so it gets the message! Still bleeding a bit but have read so many positive stories, so am trying to think positive.
    mininic - that's good news 20 is definitely utd.
    Hope your levels keep rising nicely and for a sticky bub....

MrsShe is offline We've been blessed with an armful of Grace.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats bambi on a lil boy - fantastic news

kitz - glad to hear all is ok with your results

mini nic - yay your def utd, this is the one!!

things have gone from bad to worse here - i went to the dr this morning and got a maxalon shot in the bum but it hasnt worked and i still cant keep anything down. Worse thing now is the diorroeha (sp?) has hit me too so now ive been hit at both directions - oh its not fair

Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsShe View Post

mini nic - yay your def utd, this is the one!!

things have gone from bad to worse here - i went to the dr this morning and got a maxalon shot in the bum but it hasnt worked and i still cant keep anything down. Worse thing now is the diorroeha (sp?) has hit me too so now ive been hit at both directions - oh its not fair
    Thanks mrsshe...
    I couldnt help but have a giggle (not nice I know) cos I was hit with a bug like that and you get to the bathroom and dont know whether to sit down or hang your head over the bowl!
    it eases up soon...take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    YAY for the great scan Bambi!! And congrats on the baby boy!!! So glad to hear all is well!!

MrsShe- sorry to hear about your bug honey. Hope you get better soon.

Kitz- Yay for a good scan today also!!

Mini-nic- Yay for the positive results, good luck for the next few days, they rise nicely!

Well thats all from me, just stopped in quickly as heading to bed for a before my second night duty tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Poor thing MrsShe that sounds completely vile I hope the maxalon is working and you wake up feeling much better.

Mini-Nic sending you major sticky growing vibes this must be such a stressful wait for you and DH. I have everything crossed that your levels will have risen nicely next week

Kitz such great news that everything was ok at your scan

Grace I can completely relate to feeling in limbo. We are also waiting to see if DH will be moved interstate at some stage over the next few months. It makes it very hard to nest, doesn't it

Nic yuk yuk yuk for the night duty, hope it goes quickly for you

Jess, I love your new ticker! I had to amend mine to reflect the new blue status!!

MamaKoala is offline Happy Mummy of 2 Big Boys and a Baby Girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good evening ladies,

kitz - great new for you.

mini nic - still sending lots of sticky for you. Hopefully those results will continue to rise!

nic - yuck for night shift. I couldn't imagine it.

MrsShe - hopefully that bug will p.o. by tomorrow. you poor thing, as if you don't have enough to worry about.

Bosco, grace, jesslee, mrsmov and all the ladies I've missed .

I'm in the midst of fighting a fly attack and cooking dinner. I have no idea how so many freaking flies got in my house. I assume they flew in while I had the powercord in the doorway on the weekend drying clothes. I wish there was a plug outside so I didn't have to have the door cracked. I HATE FLIES .

Have a great night everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MK - I'm hearing you on the flies. If it is a nice day, I open the balcony doors upstairs and they seem to find their way in even if it's not summer. And fly spray doesn't seem to knock them out anymore, I think they are immune. Also I don't like to use it around the little bub.

MrsShe - you poor thing, I hope you get over this bug soon..

AFM I had my 14 week obs appt. My Downs screen result after the bloods and NT are 1 in 1900 so I am happy that I won't be having an amnio. Also my CF screen was fine but a 2 week wait for fragile x. Bubs was waving her arms around again and she is filling up that space in my uterus...so cute but still looked like an alien and I was happy to see a little heartbeat. My next appt isn't until 6 weeks and I have the morph scan in 5 weeks. He also said that I can have my cervix checked at that scan as I am paranoid that it may be incompetent as I had laser on abnormal cells when I was 20. My girlfriend had a bub at 24 weeks as her cervix gave way and I just have these fears constantly that something will go wrong...

To Nic - bummer about night duty, I can't do it after 12 weeks unless I have a certificate so woo hoo only days for me.

Mini Nic, Kitz, LBP, MrsMov, MMM and Bambi and anyone I forgot