Closed Thread
Page 23 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    MrsShe is offline We've been blessed with an armful of Grace.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jess and kitz - yay on the fantastic scan results, im so so happy for you guys. Its such a relief

smoore - i hope your arm is feeling better after the spider bite. Hope the cream is doing its trick.

Gracie - So great to see you again hun, ive been wondering how you have been. I cant believe you only have 2 months left. Time has certainly gone very quickly.

MMM - im so glad you still pop in here for a chat - just wouldnt be the same if you left completely! Ive got 11 days to go till we find out about our bub. You mentioned your friend had a loss then a baby free from the disease - did she have a brittle bone baby?

LBP - so glad you had a great time away. Hope you enjoyed your week off work.

Hi MK, bosco, nic, bambi, sue, and everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jess & Kitz - woo hoo, great news...Jess hurry up and put a ticker on your signature girl... I am dying to know how long you have to go...don't keep us in suspense.

LBP - welcome back, hope the break was great for you.

MK - how are you going??

MrsShe - not long now, I really hope you scan comes and goes so you can have some relief and enjoy this pregnancy.

Nic - I'm hearing you, I have a Honda Civic so it has a digital speedo....

Grace - wow where has that time gone??

Sue - How are things with you??

MMM - I am glad you are able to get a dna fragmentation test, that will be beneficial. My f/s mentioned that to us before we fell pregnant with this bub. She said it is new but it has been responsible for early losses. I hope you hang around..and soon post some great news.

To anyone else I have missed, sorry but I am due for the shower!! and an undie inspection...

Thanks
    Reviews
    MMM - it sounds like your FS is on the ball. I'm glad that they are looking after you.

TMI: I woke up this morning and when I wiped there was pale brown/light beige mucus I called our GP who saw me pretty quickly but she could only check the cervix was closed and do a swab for infection (she did say there was a lot of mucus which could indicate infection). Im going to have to wait until my OB app on Tuesday to check the HB. I just can't believe after no spotting whatsoever, it's happening to me now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gals,

Kitz - Oh when does it end? Tuesday can't come quick enough can it. I have noticed a lot of CM too the last couple of days too. Be good to get on it early if it is an infection - when do you get the results back? Sending you lots of to you.

Moo - you are so sweet for dropping back in - I would miss you too much if you didn't! Great to hear about getting more tests done.

AFM - Well yesterday went so well - bub was asleep and did not want to be disturbed! We got a few kicks and movements but apart from that he/she must've been tired! All looked good though - amazing what they can see - what looked like a tiny black dot to me was bub's stomach!

Told all our family and friends now - what a wierd wierd feeling - feel like I am a fake?? Think it is still sinking in for me!

Hope you are all well and I finally got a ticker! - big step for me!

to us all

MamaKoala is offline Happy Mummy of 2 Big Boys and a Baby Girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Too tired to write a lot. I'm about to go and crash out in bed with my TV. The kids are occupied with a movie a friend from work burnt for me (Bolt) so I can relax for an hour before the struggle to get them to bed.

Kitz - for you. I hope it's nothing and bub is still kicking around in there. How stressful for you. Bring on Tues!

To everyone else.

Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls...

Looks like I could be joining you in here again! I tested this mornign and got a very faint BFP...but definitely a second line! Have no idea when I o'd (possibly 18dpo now, but really not sure) so it could be very early days.

I am just hoping it is a definite positive and that it is third time lucky.

Hope you are all keeping well

letsbepositive is offline Please please pretty please can we have another baby
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic255 - Congratulations on your BFP - even if it is faint it's still a BFP Hope all goes well

Kitz - Oh you poor thing. There's always something to keep us from relaxing 100% isn't there. I'm sure it's all ok. Good luck with your OB visit on Tuesday.

Jess - Great to hear the scan was all good. Hopefully you can relax a little now.

MMM - It's nice to see you pop in - we miss you and hope you can be back here very soon. Hope the extra testing can help sort things out.

MamaKoala is offline Happy Mummy of 2 Big Boys and a Baby Girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Little Nic - GREAT NEWS!!!! Sending you lots of sticky this time. I really hope this is the one!!! . I'm so excited for you I can barely sit still!!! You think if I yelled out WOOHOO my neighbours would have me committed?

Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by letsbepositive View Post
    Nic255 - Congratulations on your BFP - even if it is faint it's still a BFP Hope all goes well
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaKoala View Post
    Little Nic - GREAT NEWS!!!! Sending you lots of sticky this time. I really hope this is the one!!! . I'm so excited for you I can barely sit still!!! You think if I yelled out WOOHOO my neighbours would have me committed?
    I am pretty sure they would!! But thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY mini-nic!!! Hope that line gets darker for you! Make sure you head to the dr on Monday to get that BT to confirm.

AFM I'm around 6.5 weeks & huge! I can't fit into my work shirts anymore, so from tomorrow I'll be wearing maternity clothes. I guess my body knows what to do seeing it's my 3rd pregnancy. I got big quick last time too - was in maternity clothes at 7 or 8 weeks. I certainly can't hide the fact that I'm pregnant, so we're telling everyone already. I have started getting MS - last night DH had to pull over the car & I sat on the side of the road bawling my eyes out cause i felt so sick. Haven't actually been sick yet, but I'm sure that will come. My MS seems to go around ther 13-14 week mark, so got a while of this to go still.
    I have my scan on Thursday to see how everything is going - hoping for a lovely early easter present there.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.