Closed Thread
Page 22 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again

smoore.....i like the name Jack too but the baby's surname will be jackman so i don't reckon we can call him jack jackman!!!

nic - DS has no real idea about the baby, just hasn't conceptualised yet. He knows what a baby is....but not that he is gonna get one!! He is in for a shock.

sue x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello Girls,

Kitz - so happy for you and DH! for going nuts - because it is a good nuts! Isn't your relatives coming over from the UK??

Nic - Enjoy the weddding!

Grace - hhhmmmm... maybe Jack Jackman is a little bit too much but then again - some people do do it!

Smoore77 - nasty spider! Hope the spot on your leg is nothing!

Hello to everyone else - short post for me - trying hard to hold myself together for tomorrow... so damn nervous. Just can't imagine what it would feel like to get good news? That sounds so bad but I'm being honest - need to have more faith in my body - off all drugs except clexane now so that is adding to the butterflies in my tummy.

letsbepositive is offline Please please pretty please can we have another baby
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all you lovely ladies. I'm back from the sunny Whitsundays. Had a good break but would have liked another day or two. At least I don't have to go back to work until next week.

MMM - I'm really sorry to hear of your loss. It's just not fair . Please take care.

Jess - good luck for tomorrow. I'm sure all will be good. I know nothing I can say will make you any less nervous.

Kitz - glad to hear the scan went well.

Nic - have a good break and enjoy the wedding.

MK - If it was me I'd be seriously considering what other options are available.

smoore - good luck at the doctor's tomorrow - hopefully that strange little thing is nothing to worry about. Hope the spider bite gets better soon.

Mrsshe - ouch! $200 - don't you just hate it when that happens.

Bambi - isn't it great when you know bub is definitely in there moving around.

Hi to everyone else - gotta run now.

Take care all.
    LBP
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    smoore - I hope the bite gets better and there are no other problems found.

Nic - I hope you're having a great weekend.

Jess - yes, DH's brother + family arrived from the UK a few hours after the NT scan. I'm back at work today but then off again on Monday as we're going up to the Hunter valley (I'm designated driver which is a perfect excuse!) We haven't told them but they probably suspect as I've only had ~1/2 glass of wine since they arrived!
    - I hope you can log on soon and let us know how it all went!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thinking of you Jess can't wait to hear how you went today

Kitz, I'm sooo thrilled for you and DH. To be honest I still haven't told most people and I'm 18 weeks today I'm waiting til after my morph scan next tuesday 4 sleeps to go!!! I'm more than a little excited about finding out the gender. It feels like the most exciting surprise present we have ever waited for

LBP welcome back, glad you had a lovely trip. So lovely you don't have to jump straight back into reality and you have another week to relax!

Smoore what a nasty awful spider!!! And in your bed while asleep no less? That's terrible. Hope the drawing out poison stuff is working

Grace I love both Jack Jackson and Jack Daniel I know what you mean though, boys names are really hard. I tend to like woggy names with a bit of flavour to them, my current boys favourites are Lucca & Mattias. We are thinking it's a girl though so not worrying too much about it til after the scan.

Hope everyone else is well

Nic hope you enjoy the wedding and weekend away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry this is all about me but our bub is fine what a feeling!!!

Will fill you in more later

Happy weekend to you all!!!!

to us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Jess! That's fantastic! Now you can hopefully relax a little (who am I to talk?!)

MamaKoala is offline Happy Mummy of 2 Big Boys and a Baby Girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news jess!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Couldn't help myself - had to pop back in here and say congrats and and to kitz and jesslee on their scan results.

Also - MrsShe - my friend had a devastating late loss and two early miscarriages but has both a son and daughter free from the disease.

Kitz (I think?!) - thanks for the info on the sperm testing. FS had already ordered the test - asked about it after your comments - all a good thing as it gives me greater confidence in him too.

Thanks for all your thoughts and wishes. You are all such lovely people and I'm looking forward to being able to officially rejoin you all soon.

Grace3 is offline I eat green grass and I give white milk, I'm a ?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I haven't been on for such a long time. DH has been overseas on business with our lap top and it is a pain in the bottom to post from my iphone.

Hope you are all doing well.

The baby and I are doing fabulous with not much long to go.