Closed Thread
Page 20 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Von I'm so sorry it has happened. Treat yourself well and look forward to having you back soon.

MrsShe, yep my friend has gone on to have another beautiful, healthy, strong little boy since the loss of her daughter. She has a son 10 years older than this one. Unfortunately it took her many years of heartache and many many early losses(less than 5 or so weeks) to get him. It turns out she can't carry girls. She only once got past 7wks with the losses and that was her little girl. I only say this not t scare you but offer reassurance that the likelyhood of you going thru it again now is extremely minimal. Nature has it's way early on which we are all WAY too aware of. Doesn't make it any easier though.

I don't mean to offend anyone with this comment.

Kathy

MrsShe is offline We've been blessed with an armful of Grace.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MMM - oh honey i am so so sorry to hear about your precious lil fighter Rocky. Please take extra good care of yourself and i do hope that someday soon you will find another lil bub in your arms.

Kitz - Good luck for your scan today honey. Sending you lots of and Will be thinking of you today, make sure you let us know how you go.

Chook - Absolutely no offence taken here by your comment, and i doubt any of the other girls here did. Thank you for letting me know - makes me feel like there is real hope. As its so rare i havent heard of anyone that has gone through this let alone go on to have a healthy baby afterwards. I will hold onto that and try to soldier on through these next 2 weeks. Thanks again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moo - I am so sorry. Life really tests us out at times, but somehow we manage to get through it - somehow. Take all the time you need and nurture yourself and your relationships. Thinking of you always and can't wait to see you back in here.

Kitz - sending you so much and for today - will be thinking of you!

Hello to everyone else! Sorry I can't write more personals - off to work and staying back tonight for a staff meeting

to us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh MMM I'm so so sorry to hear of the loss of Rocky. I hope you and DH are able to take comfort in each other I also pray you will be back with a sticky healthy bub in the very near future. Take care of yourself

Kitz sending you and thinking of you today. I hope it goes perfectly for you.

to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    MMM - I am so so so sorry for your loss! It really is not fair. I hope you get some answers and DH is being lovely and supportive (Or as supportive as boys can be!)

Mrsshe - I feel for you so much sweet after everything you have gone thru. I know what you mean about wanting the scan but also not wanting it, because of any bad news. My love and thoughts are with you and everything is crossed. I have already told you I ordered a healthy bubs for you this time!! I am not sure any of us will feel secure until we have our bubs in our arms

Kitz - Good luck with your scan, I hope everything is perfect

to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    MMM i can't write much-using phone. All good for me today. Will write later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kitz- I am so happy for you....let us know when you can how you went, sounds like a relief for you....hurry hurry...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kitz

YAY!!!!! Can't wait to hear all the details!!

Can anyone tell me if there bub moving at around 18 weeks felt a bit like a small crab scurring around in their uterus If so then I think I can feel my baby!! If not then I am in serious trouble

MrsShe is offline We've been blessed with an armful of Grace.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic Kitz cant wait to hear all about it!!

Bambi - yep, thats pretty much it...Congrats! its the best feeling isnt it

smoore - thanks hun, means alot to me that i have support here and so many well wishes. Just hope 2 weeks brings good news.

AFM - I got a speeding fine today, $200!!! was in the new car too - my excuse is im still not used to the exelerator

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bambi - I am pretty sure that's how Elle1972 described it in her diary. Congratulations....I can't wait to experience that.

MrsShe - about the speeding fine.... preggo brain LOL.