ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick on from me...

Happy birthday MK!

Jess - 1 pessary a day! I hope you're more relaxed about it than me (although I do quite like the reduction in mess)!

MMM - hold in there.

Hi to Nic, mrsshe, boscosmum, bambi, LBP, GUF and anyone I've missed. x

MamaKoala is offline Happy Mummy of 2 Big Boys and a Baby Girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the Birthday Wishes ladies.

jess - happy birthday to your DH. I hope you both have a great day together.

My situation with XP is that he ended a relationship and came straight to me (I originally broke up with him but have still been in love with him for 4 years). He has decided that he needs to make sure that there are no residual problems that could come up with his previous relationship to break us again (because he did the same thing when we met and it was a mess for quite some time) so he is going to counseling and trying to sort out his affairs so that he can commit to me completely without baggage.
    I'm the type of person who is not patient and because I know what I want, it upsets me that I don't have it already. Especially when we have a bub on the way. But I know that what he is trying to do is the right thing for us. It's just really hard to wait and feel positive about it.
    Anyway - I am off today. Gotta go to the Dr to get my Dr Certificate for work but then I'm thinking of treating myself to a movie and then going to the city to see my grandmother. They (my mother) are planning a cake for me in her hospital room even though she wont be able to eat it. I just hope she's feeling well enough because I wouldn't want her to feel pressured if she is not up to it.

I'll be back later for some personals.

Thanks
    Reviews
    again to Mama and Jess's DH hope a lovely day is had by all!

Sue I'm happy to hear things are going well and you nearly have a birthday for your bub! That is so exciting

MMM is DH being a little more sensitive? I hope so. I cannot fathom eating 1 let alone 20 persimmons eugh. My parents grow them and I have always hated them. In terms of cravings though you can't really get any healthier. What time is your appt tomorrow? I will be thinking of you

Nic yay for being 4 months to go they are going to fly by, sorry to hear you are feeling fatigued. Have you already dropped your hours back at work? I remember you mentioned a while ago that you were going to.

Hello to everyone i've missed belly rubs to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    MK - I hope you have a good day! Sounds like XP is doing the right thing for your future, but it is hard when you know what you want and something is stopping you. I hope it all works out wonderfully for you.

I have by OB appointment at 1.45 today and am getting nervous. We will get the report back from our morph scan and I am scared they will tell me something is wrong.

I will write more later, trying to keep myself busy at the moment and not think about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MK - hope you have a lovely birthday with your mum and grandma. I love movies - they let me escape from my current issues. Sounds like XDP is really trying to turn himself into the best possible partner.

Nic - sorry to hear you are feeling so tired. This baby growing is hard work. Stop being soft and make sure you look after yourself and your daughter first.

Smoore - good luck for the ob appointment today. I'm sure the report will be fine - they would have talked to you sooner if there were any concerns.

Bambi - unfortunately today I'm not so keen on persimmons either and have about 20 of the things sitting looking at me. Today i want easter eggs. My appointment is at 10:15am tomorrow. I have to catch the 6am bus down and will probably be there from about 8am so I hope if I sit around long enough they might just push me forward if someone is running late. The sooner I get it done the sooner I can push for a D&C and get this over with.

Jess - happy birthday to DH!

Thanks
    Reviews
    just thought i'd share my 'you've got to be kidding me' moment. MIL has just given DS a dead baby bird that she has found and told him to take it inside and show mummy? I would never want to see a dead bird, let alone have DS bring it in still warm and put it on my bed??? Apologies if this brings on ms for any of you. Think I'm about to lose all my easter eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MMM - what is your MIL thinking??? Who would want to see a dead baby bird, especially with what you are going thru now! What a crazy woman!

AFM - Just got back from OB - all went well. Bubs was moving so much they had trouble getting a heartbeat and we heard lots of kicking. Morph results all good, so very happy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG! MMM - that's just ridiculous! What a bizarre woman. I think you've been doing extremely well coping for the past few weeks!

Good to hear from you smoore. I'm sure your results will be just fine.

MamaKoala is offline Happy Mummy of 2 Big Boys and a Baby Girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    UGH MMM your MIL - so not cool and horrible timing. She does sound a beer short of a six pack for that one. Good luck for tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MMM- that is horrible! What is wrong with that woman? I had a stage where I cried everytime I saw a dead baby bird, in a way it reminded me of Ethan.
    Just wanted to stop by and wish you lots of luck and love for tomorrow. Know that we are all thinking of you, and praying that you have a miracle bubba in there.