ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    MamaKoala is offline Happy Mummy of 2 Big Boys and a Baby Girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies,

It's been a while. for some reason BH doesn't update my threads all the time so I've missed a lot.

MMM So sorry for all the stress you are going through but I really hope you get some answers soon. Will they do a scan and BT's before Thursday just to be sure?

Jess - on jinxing yourself. That's usually how it goes. I had the same thing. Was feeling great for a couple of days and started to panic but then got my morning spew the next day. I'm glad it's come back to ease your mind a little.
    MrsShe - so glad you saw bub and s/he is perfect. I'll be PMing you soon to find out. I think I saw something on the screen but when I spoke to my best friend she was convinced she saw the same thing with her NT scan and it turned out to be the opposite at her Morph scan so I'm going to wait until then.

Bambi - welcome back. I'm glad you had a great time and you were able to tell everyone in the flesh. I have a habit of blurting it over the phone so I haven't told anyone but XP in person . Oh except my grandmother, but that's because she confronted me and said 'so when are you going to tell me your news?'.

nic, kitz and everyone else I've missed, I hope you're all doing well and feeling more positive about things now.

AFM I'm home for today, and yesterday and thinking of taking tomorrow off (my birthday). I thought I had the flu but I'm pretty sure its just a massive allergy attack with the dryer being inside and the weather changing. It feels like the flu though, with my whole face aching.
    On the pregnancy side my NT results were great and I have been accepted as low risk and selected for a midwifery clinic so I don't have to travel to the hospital for my visits, I just have to go to the local community centre to meet up with the midwives. It means my care will be a little more personalised rather than whoever is on their shift at the time. Only downside is that the appointments are only run in the morning so I will have to miss a few hours of work every 4 weeks. But oh well, this will encourage my plan for a natural, drug free birth.
    Oh my M/S has well and truly gone. And my energy is finally coming back. I'm starting to pee in the middle of the night (i just think I drink too much water at night) and I can feel some slight fluttering in there every now and then.
    My placenta is developing anteriorly so I don't know if I'll be able to feel good booting later on. From some of the feedback I've seen, you can't feel bub as much if the placenta is anterior. I'll find out at the Morph scan though anyway.

Take care ladies, and I'll try to keep up more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning lovelies

I had my first midwifes appt this morning and got to hear bubs heart racing away. It was lovely, but as a scan addict it didn't quite give me the same buzz In the last week I have developed a really hard little bump. DH is in love with it and wont stop touching it.

MrsShe such happy news about your scan! And how lucky are you that they could tell the gender so early! My morph scan is in two weeks and I am literally jumping out of my skin to find out.

Mama congrats on getting into the midwifery program. I'm glad you haven't developed the flu and hope you do take tomorrow off and enjoy your day

Jess I hope your car is okay and you don't suffer too much m/s today.

MMM i'm so happy you looked after yourself with a few special treats, you definately deserve it. Oh and PLEASE don't leave us I have everything crossed for happy news on thursday.

Hello to everyone else, hope you are all well and growing!

Graceunderfire are you here? Is everything ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MMM - yes, it does feel a bit more real but I still have the panic everytime I go to the bathroom. I guess after the last m/c I don't feel 100% confident. I will feel better after the scan next week. I hope you are going ok.

Jess - ha ha hardy ha told you that m/s comes outta nowhere and bang. Hope it eases up though. I was kneeling in the ensuite last thursday dry wretching in to a towel was lovely NOT.

MK - Hope you are not coming down with a flu and for tomorrow

MrsShe- I am pming now.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi gals

just a quick one from me.....it's bad i know but tuesday night is my addicted to tv night including packed to the rafters!

Bambi - I'm here and all is good. Just been flat out with work and 2 year old DS has really become a 2 year old this week demanding all of my attention! I have seriously been falling into bed when he goes most nights

Hugs to all of you and will try to do personals tomorrow when my darling little feral cheryl is asleep!

I am doing well. Had check up with OB today and all is going really well. We even started talking about when bubs might arrive - i will be having a planned caesarean (following my emergency one last time) - so she ran a few dates past us which was a weird feeling. By 12 13 or 14 August i will most likely have my bubba! Should i change my ticker ??

gotta fly but talk more soon

much love

sue xx

MamaKoala is offline Happy Mummy of 2 Big Boys and a Baby Girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good evening ladies,

Bosco - I still check my undies every time I go to the toilet even though my NT showed that bub was strong and holding fast. I don't think that will ever go away.

Sue - glad to see you're still around. I do not miss the traumatic two's (traumatic for us parents) but i will be glad to do it all again. My boys continued that way until 4.5. I really hope this bub decides to cut it short .

I think I need to go to work tomorrow. I need the distraction. XP said he would spend the day with me but right now it does nothing but remind me that we are not together right now and may not make it in the future so I'm torn. I told him it's better that I don't, but part of me wants to. Knowing him he's already made other plans (he has the day off). I feel like I don't need the stress but I still want him around.

I hope everyone else has a good day tomorrow.

MMM I'm still thinking of you and crossing everything that bub is going to be okay

MrsShe is offline We've been blessed with an armful of Grace.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MK - for tomorrow honey, hope you have a great day. Have you and your XP talked about getting back together? has he tryed to change at all? I hope your allergy has settled?

Sue - ohhh the terrible two's, yes i certainly dont miss it, although DS wasnt too bad (what i can remember) haha but then again now here we are signing up for it all again. Id def go for august 13th as is my birthday lol

Bambi - yay for the first middy appt and hearing bubs heart. We first heard our bubba's during the scan yesterday and its the best feeling. I cant believe your morph scan is in 2 weeks! i really cant believe how much time has flown.

MMM - still praying honey

smoore, kitz, nic, jess, bosco - hope you all are going along super fantastically

letsbepositive is offline Please please pretty please can we have another baby
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone ,

Sorry have been MIA for a few days once again. Frantically trying to finish my work before holidays start so someone else doesn't have to pick up the pieces and finish it.

Haven't got time to catch up on all the posts tonight - need an early one if I'm going to make it through the next 48 hours workload. Will try and catch up before we leave on Friday - otherwise I guess it won't be till next week.

MMM - Thinking of you. Good luck with your scan on Thursday. Glad to hear DH is here to be with you.

Mrsshe - on the NT scan results.

Kitz - I love Tassie - wanted to go there this holiday but ran out of days.

Take care everyone.
    LBP
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone

MK - Happy Birthday! Hope you get spoilt and people make big fusses of you. Glad that you are 'low risk' and part of the midwifery program. And how exciting to already be feeling little flutters.

Bambi - the little hard ball and DH's affection for it sound lovely. I have no hope of a hard ball - DS lifts my top and pokes my belly and says 'squishy', which is also the term he uses for playdough. But he backs that up by giving it a kiss .

LBP - take care of yourself - I know easier said than done. Glad you have a holiday coming up though.

Sue - yay for getting two weeks closer to your baby! 2 year olds can be hard work - mine definitely keeps me busy. Tuesday is my fav tv night too. I'll miss packed to the rafters next week.

Bosco - the ms sounds horrible. Should all be easing off very soon.

JessLee - thanks for the NK info. I'll definitely ask the FS next week. I hope it isn't my issue but at least it can be addressed.

Bought $20 worth of persimmons this afternoon. They are today's craving. Didn't eat as many as I thought I would (only 10 or so) so hope it is tomorrow's craving as well.

I've been doing a bit of googling regarding my situation and there isn't really any hope. However one of the other things I've found is that a 7w baby with a heartrate of 70bpm will have no hope of survival. However this is exactly what happened with DS. I was so happy to hear he had a heartbeat that I never worried about the follow up with the GP. I'm praying I get to have a second miracle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Girls,

MK! It is DH's birthday today too! So this will just be short - would like to go and wake him up to give him his present - I love birthdays!!

Great to hear everyone is going so well,

Moo - Wow DS is a miracle - I love those stories - and hoping tomorrow only brings you another miracle!!

Will write more later!

to us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MK! Hope you get spoilt! Yay for the great NT results!!!
    I'm not sure about the XDP situation, its all a little too familiar to what I went through with DS1 and his bio father. Well, hopefully for you not too familiar as my ex is a complete knob! But still, spent my entire pregnancy wanting to be back together with him, while he wanted to be with the baby but not me. hope you work something out though.

MMM- I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and praying you get another miracle. It aint over till it's over and I want you to stick around here more than anything.

LBP- yaya for holidays! Where are you going?

MrsShe- Yay for a great scan! I was going to text you at 7am yesterday (6am your time ) but didn't think you'd appreciate it! So glad to hear all is well, and that you will get a 16wk scan. I have a wonderful feeling about your bub!

Sue- Yay for having possible CS dates! Must make it so real now! When is your morph scan? Will you find out the sex? You will probably have your CS date before I have my bub, I have a feeling she will be late!

Jess- Hope the ms is kinder to you this week.

Bambi- yay for hearing the HB! Can't wait till you have your morph scan too!!

Bosco- I still check when I go to the bathroom too, have had a lot of (sorry TMI) yellow tinged gunk and worry that it will be blood.

AFM- Tired, tired, tired. Feel more tired at the moment than I did first trimester. Not sure if I will go to work today (ahh, who am I kidding, I'm soft and i will...) as i have a sore back and have had headaches and nausea all night. On the upside, still getting lots of movements. But I think now i'm so used to it I don't notice it so much.