Closed Thread
Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Green Mum to be is offline Just one baby pretty pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Readymummies28,

I've got you under unknown, where would you like to be put (other than the HPT positives which is where we all want to be! ) IUI or at home insemination?

Great to see another couple on here!

ShellKiz is offline Has caught the dream shes been chasing
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ready,

were doing well over here. we were so stoked and excited to see our little one there on the screen. I was a little worried at one stage cause when she was looking on one side there wasnt anything there, then she scanned over to the over side and there it was. our lil bundle. we have our next ultrasound on 16th april with the hospital which we cant wait for.. I still cant believe that everything took 1st time round. we feel so lucky that weve had this success so quick when there are so many others out there that have been trying so long. I almost dont want to get to excited to people because i dont want to look like im gloating or anything, does that make any sense?

How are you girls doing over there?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Green mum to be,

We are doing home insemination

How are you by the way?

Aleli=25
    Angie=22

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ShellKiz,

That really sounds like a magical moment where you can see your bundle of joy on the screen.

Be excited! Its a magical moment and dont worry about being to excited because as you said others have been trying for a while and still no luck. Thats doesnt mean you guys shouldnt celebrate. Dont worry we will all get there eventually.

Hopefully for us its this month. I am wishing for it as my birthday gift.LOL

Keep us updated on your next ultra sound ok? Its a shame you guys are in Melbourne it would be good to have new friends in the same boat as us.

Aleli=25
    Angie=22

ShellKiz is offline Has caught the dream shes been chasing
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Heya Readymummies,

Thanks for your reply. It nice to sorta have permission to get all excited and tell the world

We have got our fingers, arms, toes and legs crossed that you guys have a successful month. And yes, what a perfect birthday present it would be. We actually have our 1st appt with our hospital April 16th, 4 days before my birthday so it would be awesome to see our bubba again just before my bday. Its koll to because bubba is due a month after Kuris 21st bday which is a great present for her. Just hope i dont go into labour at her 21st celerbration lol

Were actually in Adelaide not melbourne but yeah it would be awesome to be around people who are going through the same thing as us. We feel kinda isolated from our friends cause none of them have kids. When we told our 'so called' best mates all they could say is 'oh thats good'. Not quite the reaction i was expecting espically when i told you girls on here and it was overwhelming the messages of congrats we got. Its kinda bizzare.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ShellKiz,

Yeah i know ive got everything crossed. Even the body parts that can cross ive crossed them!

Really? That is so bizzare of them. Did you guys tell them of your plan before hand? Our friends are more excited than us which is great atleast we know they support us you know.

I dont care if i dont get a present for every occasion from now on. If i get blessed with our angel i will be the happiest person.

Let us know how your first appointment goes ok?

Just another question what sypmtoms did you feel?

Aleli=25
    Angie=22

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I thought it was about time I posted here and had our details added to the growing list. We are doing IVF using a known donor. We are part way through our third ICSI cycle- had EPU today and got 18 eggs which is a huge number for us. Will find out how many fertilized tomorrow.

Congrtaulations Shellkiz, great to see more adelaide rainbow babies on the way!

Good luck and to all still trying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Dr Girl,

WAY TO GO ON 18 EGGIES!!

What an eggcellent result !!

for lots of fertilised eggs now

After my HSG a couple of weeks ago, managed to convince FS/FN to bring our appointment forward by 5 weeks, so we are seeing them on the 22nd of April now..... Here's hoping they say let's go ahead for full IVF straight away! rather than dilly dallying around with DI that probably would be less than ideal given HSG reults.

Hope everyone's pregnancies are going great!

Green Mum to be is offline Just one baby pretty pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome DrGirl72! A great result in terms of eggs YAY. That they ALL fertilise and are strong sticky little ones!

Nurse27 (Kaz & Jay) Well done on getting the appointment brought forward I find the waiting the most painfull !

Shellkiz - i feel for you about your friends. Ours have been less than supportive when they found out we were trying. In fact those who i thought were closest to us are now estranged. PM if you need to chat and i'm in Adelaide too so coffee (or non caffinated substitute) is always an option . We are all excited for you here and will be just as excited as you when it is our turn. I personally hope that i'm not too far behind you so we can hang at Pink Parents together!! Actually, i just hope that i'm soon anyway

Readymummies28 - I hope that you get a great birthday present.

Keep the updates coming!!

to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurse27 View Post

What an eggcellent result !!
    I just re-read that and got it