Closed Thread
Page 12 of 102 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It is that time...I can finally ask for us to be added as expecting. We're due with our first child on 17 july 2011. Counting down to first scan on 15 of Dec. Yay!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default same sex mummies to be

Hi everyone, We have had quite a long break from bubhub and now are back. We are expecting our first baby in June 2011 and had our first scan yesterday. It was so incredible. Just wondering if there are any other lesbian mums to be in the Brisbane area?

Have a great day everyone.

ShellKiz is offline Has caught the dream shes been chasing
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge Congrats girls. I was just going through my emails and saw an alert with your post. Im so glad that after having problems finding donor things have gone so well for u girls!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ShellKiz For This Useful Post:

bridgeedidge  (06-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Hi

Just wanted to add our names to this list. My partner and I have been TTC for a year now. It has been a drawn out process as I am 39, was 38 when we started, and discovered on the first tests that I have fibroids. Have had 2 surgeries to remove fibroids, 3 IUIs, and one IVF collection. We only got 3 eggs from the IVF but all fertilised. 2 were put back but didn't take. Will be transferring the FET next week. Fingers crossed this works as my partner is getting very weary of the whole process. I'm sure everyone on here would agree it is very exhausting and emotionally draining. I will give IVF one more go if this one doesn't work and then my partner can take over when she is ready in a couple of years. She is much younger at 32 so not as much pressure.

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi. These forums are a great comfort and we would love to meet up with any same sex couples going through the same thing in the gold coast area.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    looks like we have a donor and, dp's cycle permitting, we are trying in janruary. it's been misbehaving for the last 3 or so months in a rather bad way. i really hope it co-operates with us. i also really hope that the 4 months we tried last year aren't indicative of some kind of problem.
    i need this desperately. i keep slipping in and out of depression over it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my partner & I are pregnant & are looking to connect with some other same sex parent families in Sydney. Would love to hear from anyone!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking goooood

Well add us to the expecting table 9 W 1 D !!!! had scan last about a week ago and it said bub was 7 w 2 d??? someone explain to us what is going on LMP 3/11/10 IUI on 16/11 all the calculators say we 9 weeks but they say we a week or so behind.

yes it early but we have a good feeling about our little sparkles DP super excited ME SCARED AND NERVOUSE but getting used to the idea that she might just hang in there!

Good luck all

Me 26, 2x m/c 2yrs ago DP 26, super excited.
    expecting sparklesAugust 2011

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Congratulations

Hi there, Congratulations on your little excitement. It is so surreal, unbelievable and exciting! My partner is due in June with our first little one.

We also had the same confusion with the amount of weeks pregnant, we went to our doctor at 4 weeks for a pregnancy confirmation and we thought we had the weeks down pat, from there we got a due date of 9th June. We then went for our first scan and then the expected date was bumped to 11th June, very confusing. I think the most confusing part is counting down. Thats where I get confused. Lol

My partner is now nearly 18 weeks pregnant and we have our second morphology scan in a fortnight. Then we will get a confirmed sex also. Very smug indeed. Morning sickness has subsided and the gnarly second trimester migraines have enter our life. lol DP's bump is getting bigger and bigger everyday!

There are a few couples in Brisbane that are due in June, July and Aug. We were going to start some form of parent and baby support group this year. It would be awesome to have some women to talk to and support each other with the arrivals of a hoard of Brisbane rainbow babies. It would be good to just have a chat and see where everybody is at, it would be very healthy for our Pregnant beauties, Partners and our expected bubbas.

keep in touch.
    Have a great day.
    Koreigh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone,

I am proud to say after 2 years of trying and going through emotional rollercoaster ride, after our cycle in 2010 just before christmas we have been blessed with a!!!!!

At first we didnt believe it because after trying and having no luck it was hard to believe. But it was finally confirmed on ablood test.

Fingers crossed our little BooBoo will stick to full term.

We have our first ultrasound tomorrow. Can not wait to see our little blessing.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Congratulations

Hello, congratulations on your little bundle of joy. Your first ultrasound will be so exciting for you. In a week and a bit we go for our second ultrasound and find out little spuds gender. VERY excited indeed. There are a few rainbow babies due this year and we all were looking at setting up a meeting so parents can have a chat and then when babies are born they will have other little rainbow kidlets to talk to and so on. We all want our children to grow up proud so it would be good to support each other and the like. Good luck with your scan!

Keep us posted.
    KOREIGH