ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 102 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Geez it has been ages since i posted in this thread. Well a lot has happened since last time i was on here. Ill tell our little stories for evyerone who doesnt know our hisstory yet.

Well my partner and I have been together going on 10 years. Benn TTC through home insemination for 2 years. A very stressful time for us.
    We then finally decided to seek help. We then found out the reason why we were not getting pregnant was because my partner has PCOS. So our doctor recommended we do ICSI because our known donor also has low sperm and moticlity count. But our doctor said it is no problems and we have 8 straws to use!!!

We are currently going through the quarintine period and we start October this year. Im a very impatient person so hmmmmmmm wonder how i will cope. Hopefully this is the one for us.

Just thought i might share our story as it is good to support each other and hear others lovely miracles.

me Aleli (27)
    Partner (23)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello everyone!
    we are new to this site and new to this thread! in my search to find other "mums to be x2" out there i stumbled across you guys...great to see so many of you out there....

im currently on 7dpt5dt with about 7 HPT that all say
    im struggling, but my blood test is tomorrow so i will remain positive until then.
    this is our second go, we transferred one beautiful blastie ad have 3 more on ice.
    Green mum could you add us to your list ?? - we are doing IVF with donor sperm.
    thanks so much

we also have a beautiful son who is 8 this year and are so desperately trying to make him a big brother

for you all TTC - what a rollercoaster ride!!!!!
    cheers

Green Mum to be is offline Just one baby pretty pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Roll call

Hi all,

I'm back on board after a very long break on bubhub.

I'm back at it with my diary .... it is fairly obvious which on it is if you have a look! I'll post the latest details for you in a later post anyway.

I'll fix up and update the roll call... but please post through where you are at.

ROLL CALL!!!!

to all those i haven't spoken to for a while, miss you terribly!

Green Mum to be is offline Just one baby pretty pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So since the last post we went the donor option at the ivf clinic and chose one from the very short and very un informative list!!

We have been through one round of ICSI with one embryo implanted and no success.

Numbers include:

13 follicles
    9 eggs harvested
    6 mature eggs
    5 fertilised
    1 transferred
    2 frozen

July we are embarking on a frozen natural cycle which is now due for implantation on THURSDAY!!! We have signed off to have both of the embryo's defrosted and if they both survive then we will implant them both.

We aren't looking for twins just hoping that this one will be the we are looking for and if that can increase our chances then so be it. Also, i'm not sure how i would feel about having one frozen embryo in storage... i wouldn't chance a FET on just one!!!

I am back on line trying to gain some support as we have decided not to let anyone know this try. Honestly i am struggling emotionally with the failure and scared of what is going to happen the next time.
    The transfer was yesterday and.... *drum roll please*

Both of the little frosties thawed perfectly with all 8 cells alive at the time of transfer!!!

I hope that i get the elusive "double line" this month.

Blood test is on the 26th of July but i'm not going to make it that long.. have made a pact with dp to test on the 19th of July. I apparently ovulated on Monday this week so it will be 14 days from the ovulation. As it's a natural cycle there wont be any interferrence with drugs giving false positives.

After two years of ttc i still strugle in the tww... it's gotten worse not better too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Mum to be View Post
    Is this everyone? Have i got you all in the right spots?
    Could you please take me out of home insemination and put me in iui? Thankyou!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

We're on CD 9 of our first IVF/ICSI cycle. EP is estimated for Monday as long as eggs are ready! Fingers crossed.

Glad to have found you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Crafty Femme I've included you in the IVF part.

AFM the transfer didn't work. on an at home test yesterday and AF today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh I can't wait to be added to the list!! DP and I are going to start IUI next cycle. If it ever hurries up - CD23 and still no sign of ovulation, grr!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Green Mum to be- I'm so sorry to hear about your negative! I had my fingers and toes crossed for you. I hope that September is your cycle!

After a marathon IVF cycle we decided not to transfer any of our little embryos for fear of OHSS. I travelled back home and will go back for a Natural FET when i lose weight to control PCOS. I feel pretty blah about the whole thing now that its over. I really thought July was my month and I think it could have been if my Doctor hadn't been so cautious. Now I have to take my chances with FET. Such is the rollercoaster!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC round 2!

Hello everyone,

Well my dp and I are on our second round of IUI.

Stressfull yes! we are now 4dp iui with donor sperm...... fingers crossed as its not cheap each time my body decides it would like to reject our efforts!!

good luck everyone else

round 1 =
    Me - 26
    Beautiful DP - 26