+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 3 day TT

nsmonkey - just saw that you had a discount voucher - bum! I ordered without reading right to the end of the thread... What a dummy... oh well.

TysonsMummy - thanks so much for the information - DS is now almost 20 months and I have just started looking into TT.

Now it should take me about 2 months to read the e-book (and to read it to DH as well), and try it in August.

Will be back with how it all goes... x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Good luck Dellibelli! If you come back and let us know how you go that would be great. And if you have any issues/questions there are plenty of us who have done it that we can give you tips and advice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Day one of our 3 day TT journey.

I have decided to TT my DS. I got all the jocks and things the other day and told my DH i was going to start today.

This morning my DH said that i have to leave it because DS still has a slight cold. I know that if i didn't start today, it wouldn't get done for another 6 months or so, so DS and I jumped into it. I told my DH that one of us has to be with DS at all times to guide him to the potty. He said that he would.

9am: While I was at the toilet and DH left DS to get some food out of the kitchen, DS wet himself. I came back in the room and DS was looking down at his front crying. I just guided him to the potty and he sat on it while i got him some fresh jocks.

11am: I put DS in a PullUp for his midday nap.

2.30pm: DS wakes up from his nap and i put him straight on the potty, a small wee. His pull up was wet from his nap.

4.45pm: DS has been in jocks since he woke up but is holding his wee in. I finally wear him down by placing him on the potty every 10 minutes and playing this little piggy. He does a huge wee!!!

6.30pm: DS does a small wee on the couch when he climbed up but managed to stop himself mid******. I was at the toilet and DH was watching him. Apparently DS was hopping from one foot to the other next to the potty and then climbed up onto the couch where he weed.

7pm: DS kept crying while DH and I were having a fight about toilet training DS. DS squatted in front of his round block box and started to wee. I caught him and placed him on the potty where he finished his wee. The round block box is the same height and shape as the potty so i count him as a bit confused but trying.

I have now placed DS in a nappy for overnight and continue first thing in the morning. Hopefully tomorrow goes even smoother.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Good luck Berni, sounds like you're off to a good start .