+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Pink discharge at 33 wks?

Well I had a really restless night with very uncomfortable belly, sore belly muscles (as in, hurts like heck to roll over), BH"s, bit of mild cramping.... ad I finally got up to sit on the loo for a while (cause really, what else can you do at 3am) only to find when I wiped there was pink discharge there. I had bleeding very early in this preg but none at all since, even after DTD.

I feel like a first timer having to ask, but is this just par for the course and normal for 33 wks preg? I'm not thinking it's a show or anything, cause it's creamy, not snotty, but I can't think what else it could be and my IM is having this weekend off I don't want to bother her if it's just normal.

simba6 is offline Always bring your own sunshine! :-D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Nonny
    Can't really help, but i had something similiar at 14 weeks, when wiped it was pink and watery, no one could shed any light and told me, sometimes it's just one of those things that happen (not much help,i know) sending you . if your worried, i wouldn't worry about bothering anyone,if it makes you feel better

Thanks
    Reviews
    tbh at 33 weeks along with cramping.. i would get it checked out. much better to have it checked and to feel like a goose over nothing then to ignore it then have it turn into something and it be too late to do anything.. i know your wanting a homebirth, but are you booked into a local hospy too? just thinking if you realy dont want to disturb your middie then you could just pop up to the hospy to have it looked at?
    i had to go up to mine the other night after having my tooth pulled cause i started getting contractions. it turned out to be nothing but i felt better having it checked. ( btw i just didnt tell them that im planning on having a HB, so i didnt have to worry about them giving their opinions on the subject).
    hope it is nothing, bubba needs to keep baking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks for the replies...

Yeah, I'm booked into hospy as well as a backup. I actually had forgotten that I am able to talk to their middies as well LOL. The rest of today I had just the usual strong braxtons (although I spent most of the day in the pool getting all the weight off my belly muscles) and no more pink stuff.

I've emailed my IM a "heads up" so she can decide if it's worth worrying about and call me if she feels I should get it checked.

I have since thought that maybe it was bubs engaging a little deeper because there's now a very definite head DP and I can both feel from the inside when we're fooling around, and it wasn't there yesterday LOL.