+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Nicole,

I am so sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you I had a similar result, also thrilled that I actually fell pregnant as that hasn't happened to me before. I have also decided to do a fresh cycle as my dr believes the egg quality is better if they don't have to go through the freezing process. I start again on a short antagonist cycle in 2 weeks. Good luck for your next cycle I hope we both get another positive and this time they stick for 9 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ladies,

I haven't signed in to BH for ages but your stories inspired me to message you. Hopefully I will be able to give you some hope for your future ivf cycles.

I fell pg for the first time in 4 years last November only to be told that my hcg levels were very low and not to hold out much hope for it to last. After umpteen blood tests and plenty of "maybe it'll be OK moments"... we lost the baby before xmas. Naturally we were gutted but at the same time thankful that at least we had had our first which was a sign that we COULD fall pg. HOPE.

Well to cut a long story short - the absolute most surprising thing happened to us only 2 months later. We fell pg naturally in February this year with hcg levels of 1950. A massive difference between our first bt which was only 37 from memory. Neither of us could believe it. I believe the m/c helped stimulate and wake up my system and trigger this . We are now 9 weeks pg and all is going well.

Given our experience I hope that the same happens for all of you very soon. I hope there is a silver lining to your m/c's and you fall pg again without any concerns.

Wishing you all the best for your next attempts. Don't lose hope. It will happen for you.