+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nicole - Your levels are rising nicely. Good luck with the scan next week and let us know how you get on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My six week scan is today at 2.15pm. My last blood test revealed the levels went up to 500. They are still concerned.
    So we shall see what today brings.
    PS still not a period...

Nicole

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoleval View Post
    My six week scan is today at 2.15pm. My last blood test revealed the levels went up to 500. They are still concerned.
    So we shall see what today brings.
    PS still not a period...

Nicole
    Nicole - I had a six week scan with similar levels, I should warn you that it is very difficult for them to see or detect anything unless levels are over 1,000. But that being said, I think they can still look to see if there is other signs of pregnancy. Best wishes, NGU xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope I can join this thread, I had my BT last Friday and HCG was 19, then had another est yesterday which was 126 have another BT scheduled for Friday, i have started spotting and the clinic has said to rest and increase my pessaries, which is where i am at now, so have taken myself home from work and put myself to bed, I am pleased to have had a positive as i have never been pg before but not too optimistic about the outcome.

I hope all our levels continue to rise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 6 week scan yesterday. the stenographer told us the fetus looks around 5 and a half weeks old but its very early in. There was definitely a heartbeat as we both saw it. No signs of an epctopic pregnancy which was so great. Today I received a phone call from the early pregnancy nurse at Melbourne IVF. My HCG has only risen now to 700. The sack holding the baby is also smaller than what they would like. I have another ultrasound scheduled for next Wed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [quote=minibar;3564819]I hope I can join this thread, I had my BT last Friday and HCG was 19, then had another est yesterday which was 126 have another BT scheduled for Friday, i have started spotting and the clinic has said to rest and increase my pessaries, which is where i am at now, so have taken myself home from work and put myself to bed, I am pleased to have had a positive as i have never been pg before but not too optimistic about the outcome.

I hope all our levels continue to rise.

Hun my first bloodtest was only 34. It then went to 87 then 308 then to 500 and now at 700. I am 6 weeks pregnant. Dont lose hope and just rest easy as you are...
    Hang in there and just be optimistic and try and be positive..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need to have another scan this wed. The sack was a little small than they first thought it should be. Started spotting on Sat night, went into the hospital on sunday morning. My levels only went up to 734 from 700 over the week. Another bad sign. My flow has gotten much heavier and I have cramps like a period. the nurses told me they cant do much until we see the scan tomorrow. I am terrified that this will end in a bad way.
    I have to remain optimistic however my body is telling me it may be all over for us.
    Will keep you all updated.
    Nicolex

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs and luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole - wishing you all the best for today's scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Unfortunately the miscarriage did happen. I was 6 weeks pregnant. It was a very difficult time for us but hey we did actually get pregnant. This is such a positive thing. We have had four tries at IVF and now need to start over again as no embryos in the freezer. A fresh start and a new pregnancy for us. I have to believe it.
    Nicole