+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default well its 3 days till my wedding and .......

im finished my last thing to organsied and double check was finished last night so today its all about pampering having a spa pedicure and massage i had my hair and waxing yesterday
    thursday im getting my nails done then we are off to our resort to stay wow i cant belive it im getting married in 3 days
    im feeling so emotional at the moment i feel like my emotions are on a rinse cycle and i want to stop it one minute im excited then nervous then worried i forgotten something etc i guess this is normal.
    so im so happy after all the Cr @p we have gone through over the last 6mths is now almost over its been very stressful the last 2 mths we have had a few major hiccups but they are now a blur

Mischief is offline Love. Dream. Laugh. The shadows simply mean the sun is shining!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank You
    Not long to go! How exciting.

Once the day is actually here, it will make everything else fade into the background.

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats on your up coming wedding!!!

I totally know what you are going through, I got married last September and it is a pretty full on thing to organise! Seriously on the day just go with the flow and you will have a fantastic day!

I am a bit of a control freak (apparently ) and on the day I totally let go and went with the flow of the day and it was amazing. It was almost like standing on a table and falling backwards where a group of people catch you. Sorry thatís the only way to explain it! Haha! Itís a very surreal day. And as everyone will say enjoy every moment becuase the day goes so fast and believe me it does!

And if you have forgotten something (I am sure you havenít) just laugh about it and keep going.

Have a great day and post photos when you can! Where are you going on your honeymoon?

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thanks im a bit calmer now as i have been pampered today thats it we just have to relax and enjoyed it as it will go so fast

em: we are going to the whitsundys for our honeymoon for 10 days no kids woohhhoooo