+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donor desperately wanted to complete our Family!!

Dear Friends

Just to tell you more about our situation. I met my husband in 1991 and married in 1999. We decided to start a family in 2002 and lucky for us we had a beautiful baby girl in April 2003. We adore being parents and desperately wanted a sibling for our little girl. I had 3 miscarriages in 2004 but then fell pregnant later that year. Sadly at 20 weeks gestation our little boy was diagnosed with severe spina bifida and we were told he would not survive. He was born at 22 weeks gestation and I was honored to hold my baby who lived for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Heartbroken and grieving for our son we decided to continue our journey to have another child. After months of trying we were then told that because of a change in my husbands sperm that we would need to go down the IVF trail. We have had multiple IVF attempts including another 5 miscarriages. I am now 40 and with my eggs no longer viable I was told that the only way for us to fulfill our dream was for an egg donor. I yearn for another baby and would desperately love my daughter to have a sibling, she would also love a brother or sister. We are looking for that special person to make our dream come true so we can complete our loving family. Here is our advert.

Could you be an Egg Donor?

We are a committed, stable and loving couple who lost our beloved newborn son three years ago. We have spent the past two years undergoing IVF treatment in an attempt to give our young daughter the gift of a sibling. However, we have not been successful and have been advised that an egg donor is our best hope for enabling our family to grow. If you have completed your family, are under the age of 36 years and would consider helping us, please send your email to juanita08@bigpond.com. All travel and medical expenses will be reimbursed. This advertisement has been approved by the Victorian Minister for Health, as required by s.40 of the Human Tissue Act 1982 (Vic) (February 2008).

Thank you for taking the time to read our story and advert.

IVF Hope/Juanita - 40

DH - 45

DD - 5

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is a lovely story . for a sibling for your little one!
    ribana

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Where there is a will there is a way!!

Thanks for taking the time to read my notice, I appreciate your kind words. We are looking at the donor embryo option as well even though we still would like a baby that had my husband's biological dna. But at least we still have other options out there. We hang onto hope and the thought that one day our dream will come true.