+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Jodes,

Just checking in to see how the charming Mr Synarel has been treating you. I'm now so hyped up that I'm bouncing around like I've been living on red lollies & red cordial. He's meant to be shutting my body down, not revving it up

Now I did some & went through my folders from my last IVF cycles. I do a long down reg. cycle so I'm usually sniffing for nearly a month (depends on when AF appears....usually she comes to visit after 10-11 days of me dating Mr Synarel). On day 4 of AF I see my FS & thats when he decides on when to have a scan & BT before the jabbing begins I keep sniffing up until about 2 days before my trigger.

Dreams, isn't the IVF tummy roll a delightful side effect?? I used to have a super-flat gym junkie tummy...now I have a big, juicy IVF junkie tummy At least its easier to jab into...

C xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

I have just joined this forum after googling 'synarel side effects'! I feel crazy. Massive mood swings - all the highs and lows of PMT - cleaning the house in middle of night loads of energy then crashing to feeling so futile and teary. My head feels odd - like I am not with it. Anyhoo thought I would post as it may make me feel saner. Been on Synarel a while now and really noticing the modd swings.

Would love some reassurance if you have been through this.

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    By the way this is my first IVF, I'm single, doing it alone, haven't used the drugs before etc etc - all a bit overwhelming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mole1,
    Welcome to Bubhub and the IVF journey! Hopefully you have a good support network with your family and friends as it is at times draining both emotionally and finacially . You will find a lot of support and information on Bubhub. Unfortunatly there seems to be alot of us IVFers .
    All your experiencing is definetly the side effects with Synaral. This is my 3rd time using Synaral with a down reg cycle and my symptoms have got worse each time. First time round it was just the hot flushes, this time it is the hot flushes, headaches, scatty brain, emotional outbursts, insomnia, nightmares and achy bones. I guess the only upside is the possibility it could lead to a BFP in the near future .

Drink plenty of water, rest and remember to take care of yourself.

Sending you lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much - today seem much better X

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Synarel - side effects?

Syneral sucks- I moved to injections after one cycle cause it gave me the worst side effects of any of them! Good luck in your journey and hope things settle down for you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much - it's so reassuring to get replies!

My dose has been halved as I am now on Gonal F injections and my head is settling down - marked improvement. I was so angry and irrational and it seems to have changed a lot in last 2 days since halving dose.

I don't seem to be getting any side effects from Gonal F touch wood, have loads of energy and feel good.

I find doing the injections really hard - makes me almost cry each time!

In general I think I find this journey a struggle as all my defenses are weakened - even visiting the clinic, getting bloods etc seems to be a very emotional experience. The staff are nice enough but very matter of fact - getting the job done - but for me every step, the injections, the blood tests etc all seem very traumatic emotionally.

I am also worried about the egg retrival operation - has anyone here had it done - or is there a thread to refer to. I am so scared of the pain. I had a tubal patency test and couldn't believe how painful it is.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Synarel - side effects?

I've done 8 pick-ups. Pain is not at all bad. Just take it easy after the surgery and get lots of fluid. The only time I've felt bad is when I overstimulated and that was more just being uncomfortable from the bloating. Don't stress about pickup - you will be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much. Not long now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

First IVF failed today. Gutted.