Closed Thread
Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I hope you are all well. How are all the children?
    Sorry to see some of you have had a tough week. Been very busy getting assignments done. 1 More to go!!!!!!!!!!! Getting so excited because then it is over. So hard working,doing study and being a mother at the same time. My wonderful holidays are over and I am back at work on Monday I really don't won't to go back. But I know I have too to keep the house. Peter was going really well at school until this week. Well he has been a shocker and not wanting to go into the class room after being at the advancement center (special Ed unit) at lunch. It has been raining up here for a couple of days and Peter has a cold starting but it is worse today. Peter decided that yesterday he really did not want to go back to class so he jumped into the sandpit at advancement. The problem with that is it was also full of water from the rain. He was soaked and turning blue. They tried everything but he would not come in. He was wetting the staff and getting wet sand every where. I got the call to bring up some extra clothes and shoes and maybe take him home. When I got there he had gone back to class because they found spare clothes in his bag. He was not happy when I went to the class to give him shoes but he stayed till the end of the day and was fine.
    His birthday was good and he was very happy. We have some friends coming over tomorrow for a pizza party. He should be happy with that. Any way I should stop chatting. Take care all and hope it is not too hot for you all down south. Keep smiling. Letitia.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Happy valentines day awesome special mummies!! May you all be spoilt today by your loved ones or find the time to spoil yourselves-you deserve it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    There you go, Ladies!

New thread for you! Enjoy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I got a bit worried Was unsure what had happened. Thank you Mrs Miggins. I hope all you ladies are all well and so are your families. I guess there is one down side to the new thread that is you can't look back too far. Oh Well. Catch up soon everyone. And Sara You started the post and now my name is under it It should be your name. Back to work tomorrow so off to shower and go to bed. ( Must also find uniform, dont know where I put it) Take care. Letitia.

MyFourCubs is offline MyThreeCubs plus one- I am the luckiest Mum in the world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You're absolutley right Letitia it SHOULD be my name, I've been so mad that's why I haven't posted for a while

You are too funny, didn't even notice! I've been wondering for a while when our thread would, "run out." Thanks Mrs Miggins!!!!

No, really I have been in a very black mood over these bush fires, pardon the pun. Have not been good all week and haven't been able to think of much else. Silly I guess when it ahs nothing to do with me really, I dont' know anybody involved, just can't help it when it's all over the news, I turn on the PC to get onto Bubhub and I don't get past ninemsn, just so upset about all the babies, children, mums and animals that have died- and all the others of coarse but I think they hit me the hardest. have spent a lot of time crying, trying to channel it into somewhere usefull, packing up stuff and taking i to collection sites to send down to Vic. Hope it helps a bit.

ANYWAY, sorry Scrapmad and Letitia you guys have had a rough time, that sounds awful with peter, gosh, so glad he got through the day and it ended up ok, stressful for you though. Hope his birthday Pizza party was great!

Scrapmad, for you, if it helps at all you have expressed everything that we have all expressed at some point- you have said nothing, 'new" in that we all feel the same way on the path way to whatever dx we get. (And then afterwards as well sometimes.) I said to my psychologist last week, (after she told me that I ahve a problem with things I can't "fix" and she is absolutley right,) I can cope with a 3 year old who has autism. ic annot cope with the idea of a 10 year old who ahs autism, or a 15 year old or a 20 year old who has autism. I am clinging to the belief that this is temporary and I will somehow magically FIX him. Truly, I just can't keep going any other way.

Dh is waitign for me to help him make our bed (?!) I spent the whole day DE NITTING hair, got a call from pre school to go and get Alex as he had head lice so embarrassed, have never had nits that I can recall and have never had it in the family. Oh well had to get us eventually, $40 bucks of product and several hours of shampooing, combing and washing later!!!!!!! (All of us and every sheet, towel etc we own.)

(((((((((HUGS)))))))))) to everyone else, thinking of you xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    my life is a blur at the moment. sorry i havent posted lately. i even forgot we had OT on monday and that is something that i DIDNT want to miss..i dont know if i am coming or going...EVERYTHING is out of control and i hate it. i just hate it. please pray for my niece. she is being flown down to SCH randwick today as her cyst on her spine is back and will need surgery again....she is 5 and has currarino syndrome. she just started kindy and they live in dubbo...so this has been a crap start with my grandma dying, naomis diagnosis, my niece, a friend with a brain tumor and i just dont want ANY MORE BAD NEWS. i just want to cry...i feel so out of control!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    NM, life has definately been a struggle for you lately. Will keep your niece in my thoughts. it all goes well for her.
    I am having a cruddy afternoon....day was great, went to a bubhub playgroup here on the patch, then Bronte slept all the way to pick up Jock and back again, so all good.
    But this afternoon Jock flooded the bathroom, it is a 3 way set up and he had all 3 bits under a cm or so of water...so much for all the water saving I have been trying to do. I am just so over doing it on my own. To make matters worse, DH is supposed to be coming home for 4 days at end of month, but now they had engine probs, so he may not be back on the day he is booked (and paid for) to come home.
    I have had enough of being a pseudo single parent. I had a migraine on Sunday and had to leave the 11 and 10 year olds to basically look after the kids all day, cause I could hardly stand up without trying to pass out. It is stupid, I have a perfectly capable husband and he can't help me. grrr
    Anyway, sorry for the woe is me post, just feeling a bit tired and lonely.
    Hope life is good for the rest of you, kids not driving anyone too insane. Take care all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    So sorry to read your post Nic. I hope all goes well for your niece. You have had a bad month and I just hope it gets better.
    Kylie I feel so sorry for you, I know I have said this before but your a great mum and it must be so hard for you. I can't imagine what it was like on the week end when you had your migraine. I suffer badly from them so I know what you went through but not the part about the kids. I have my husband here. I feel for you when you are sick and don't know how you do it. I hope you start to feel happier soon and that DH gets home quickly.
    Sara you are so funny.
    I feel the same as you about the fires because the news paper in Brissy put a story about all the young lives lost and photos of them on Sunday. I cried and told my DH that it is just too sad. I feel for everyone of them down there and hope they can at least get a roof over their heads soon. It must be so hard.
    I started back at work and I am finding it so hard after having 6 weeks off. I dont want to be there I want to be at home taking care of my dd and doing stuff at school for Peter. We are having a bad time here and I now think I have a little bit of depression back. I feel so bad about the problems Peter is having at school. I don't know how to help him either. Enough for tonight. Sorry to end on a bad note. Take care all. Ive got to get some sleep. Letitia.

MyFourCubs is offline MyThreeCubs plus one- I am the luckiest Mum in the world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh dear I don't even want to add to this really as I too am feeling very tired, lonely and a bit depressed I guess- woe is all of us, huh? We are not having a good run either, having some very bad days, not helped by the weather i don't think, all rain and just miserable- last night I locked myself in my bedroom and cried while dh was at work as Hannah was being feral and Alex wanted a DVD on (Wiggles) but it was broken, would not work I tried everything and he just would not accept it, kept screaming "what happened- FIX IT!) over and over just wanted to run away for about a million years. No energy for that kind of cr@p at the moment.

Nic, big to you, am thinking of your neice also.

I am making myself go to the gym before dh goes to wok again for the night, need to get out of here just not coping at all, will definately pop back in later though

(((((GROUP HUGS)))))))))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts