ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls, this is my first ever post on a baby forum.. I am about 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I had my first HCG blood test done at 5 weeks and it was only 159. I was told that this level would suit someone who was about 3-4 weeks pregnant. I had a big freak out and I had a repeat test done today (72hrs later) and my level was 327. Soo... my levels have more than doubled which i believe is the ideal situation but do they still seem really low? Im obsessing over this, can't sleep and can't get off google... lol help ... should i be concerned about my numbers being so low??? Im going to have tests ever 3 days this week to make sure I'm still doubling up!!! Thanks for your advice in advance
    Last edited by boo2; 18-12-2011 at 17:40. Reason: typo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys, so I had a Positive digital pregnancy test on June 11th. I took one later that night and it was very light. The 12th I took like 10 throughout the day and they were all positive. I went to the doctor and got a blood test. My HCG levels were 45. He said that was very low and I'm probably having a chemical pregnancy. I think he is going based off of a 28 day cycle and mine is anywhere between 36-41 day cycle. I had another blood test done today but I can't stop freaking out. Based on my calculation I would be around 3 1/2 to 4 week. Has anyone else has this low of levels and had a successful pregnancy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys, so I had a Positive digital pregnancy test on June 11th. I took one later that night and it was very light. The 12th I took like 10 throughout the day and they were all positive. I went to the doctor and got a blood test. My HCG levels were 45. He said that was very low and I'm probably having a chemical pregnancy. I think he is going based off of a 28 day cycle and mine is anywhere between 36-41 day cycle. I had another blood test done today but I can't stop freaking out. Based on my calculation I would be around 3 1/2 to 4 week. Has anyone else has this low of levels and had a successful pregnancy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Snoland22 with my 8 year old DS my levels were 52 at approximately 4 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TableDancer if I'm 4 weeks would 45 still be too low?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm no expert @Snoland22 but a difference of 7 between your levels and what mine were doesn't seem like very much to me and my doctor didn't even mention my levels being low or retest. I'm no expert though sorry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was 44 at 3w6d and 78 at 4w1d. 975 at 4w6d.

Get a second test to see if its doubling as it should. Xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaCat For This Useful Post:

About Time  (17-06-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my results back I went from 45 to 112. They said that's still a little low but that I was confirmed pregnant. I have my confirmment appointment on July 13th