ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DearMum I am sooooo sorry It is just so unfair. Please spend the next few days taking care of yourself, you have had such a rough time of it, you certainly sound like you need some TLC
    Please take care of yourself, and you feel up to chatting, I'll be here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Dearmum,

You poor thing, i got my AF yesterday - we were both supposed to be having our BT's on thursday weren't we? This time its not to be. I think the important thing is to let yourself feel sad and grieve for the opportunity lost....DH and I are really upset about this one but hoping for 3rd time lucky. Will cross everything for you too.

Sometimes you just want to shout 'this is NOT fair'... it really is a rollercoaster isn't it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh thanks girlsi will keep following you both.Yeh my AF is playing mind tricks on me this month yesterday i had some spotting so i thought ahhh all over anyway i still only have a few drops its strange because i never get spotting just normal AF and another strange thing is my boobs are starting to hurt and get veiny but today at 12 days past O it was a negative ahhh only time will tell.

Shampoodle.....Babe will you be having a Natural FET straight away?im on day 2 of my cycle,i have another plan up my sleeve for next time though im going to ask for 2 to be transfered and i want to be put on Crinone so who knows maybe it will be third time lucky.

Preciousgift....not long now for you you will be in my prayers,i so hope for a BFP for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    dearmum - I don't want to get your hopes up, because I don't want you to hurt unnecessarily, but I have heard that it can take until 12dpo for the embie to implant. If this is the case,and your bleed the other dy was implantation bleeding, then it means that the level of hcg would not have built up enough for a BT to detect! ???????????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by moongazer View Post
    dearmum - I don't want to get your hopes up, because I don't want you to hurt unnecessarily, but I have heard that it can take until 12dpo for the embie to implant. If this is the case,and your bleed the other dy was implantation bleeding, then it means that the level of hcg would not have built up enough for a BT to detect! ???????????
    Thanks Moongazer.....
    It wasnt meant for me this time as my AF has just started coming in now.Im ok with it i have a new plan for my next transfer im requesting 2 to be put back and pessaries i did ask for Crinone but they said pessaries are cheaperwhat is the difference with them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    both are progesterone dearmum. I have the crinone which is a cream, and you put it in at night...similar to thrush cream. my clinic uses crinone as the standard. You need to wear pantyliners because it can get messy. I believe pessaries are messy too, but they are hard waxy bullet shaped pellets that you pop in.

I believe both do the same thing, I just think it is whichever your clinic uses, and if pessaries are cheaper then go with them!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi dearmum and shapoodle - How are you ladies feeling? I just wanted to check in with you to see how your dealing with it all
    have you spoken to your clinic, are you going to start again soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I think my worst nightmare is coming true I started spotting this afternoon and I fell like hell, so I think AF it on its way

I hope it goes away, this was close to my last chance

Thanks
    Reviews
    OH NO Preciousgifti hope its just a little bit of spotting and AF never comes,babe some ladies get AF while there pregnant so theres still some hopeCan you do a BT tommorro?

Well i have booked myself in again to have another FET and im guessing the transfer will be around the 6th of March,i only have 2 embies left so i hope they make the thaw.I have asked for 2 blasties to be put back so i hope they will do it for me.Im also going to be using pessaries on my next go,i just want to try something different.

Shampoodle.....Babe how are you going?have you booked yourself in for another cycle?Will you have both transfered?

Precious.....I will be keeping my eye on how you go i still have faith.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Dearmum,

I had a meeting with the FS today which was good.

She's not keen for me to put back 2 given the risks and my relative young age. We may consider growing the embies to blastocyst stage next cycle but at this stage we will thaw the two frozen two dayers and hope for the best.

She's happy to give me progesterone support if I want it but says my progesterone levels seem fine at this stage. The way to tell is if there is more than 11 days between your period and your ovulation.

Presciousgift - thinking of you really hoping that AF is not coming, spotting can be a really common thing for some people.

Crossing my fingers!