ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi preciousgiftI will be here to talk anytime you want
    What day embie/s did you have put back?I have been told they implant on day 8 so hopefully today mine have implanted,i only had one put back as my Doc wont let me take the chance of twins hmmm bugger i would love twins hehe.
    I have been tired also but thats kind of normal for me im always tiredim waiting on signs from my boobs i should know if its going to be a BFP by Sunday.I have been rather calm this time around i think its been because im avoiding HPTs,yeh i was crazy last time i started using them after transfer so each time i seen a BFN i got upset.
    You know if you start to feel pins and needles going through your boobs/nipples its a good sign.
    Well will come back later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Dear Mum It is now 5 days since I had my day 3 embie placed back, I am told that it was a strong 8 cell embie which is good for day 3, that it takes. no real symptons or signs yet, sore boobs and uncomfortable tummy which they say is the pregnyl and extremely tired. I still have so long to go before the BT. How is your 2ww going? When is you BT?

HI Nat76 Are you keeping sane?

Hi Aloe Vera How is your 2ww going? When is your BT

I am extremely happy that the weekend is here YEAH!!

Take care Ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi!
    I am near the end of my wait (first cycle also)- I find out monday, it is hard not to be consumed with the wondering! Today I have had some spotting, so I am feeling like its going to be a negative, so pretty bummed out. My fingers are crossed for you and for me.
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi PreciousgiftBabe you do sound like you have some positive signsWhat day is your BT?
    I have my BT on the 19th so i have 6 days to gothe only signs i can think of is my boobs have had a tingle going through one of them today and i have been a real Biarch something that does happen to me in pregnancy BUT it could be just my AF is coming.I have also been tired but thats just me im ALWAYS tiredi cant wait to just get this wait over with.

Hi Fionaalice....Dont give up hope just yet your so close now Monday is just around the corner,i wish you all the luck for a BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2ww is a shocker

Hi ladies,

i'm also in the middle of the 2 ww, my bt is thursday so 5 days to go but hey who's counting!!

So far I have felt absolutely nothing, no twinging, no soreness no nothing so hopefully that is also good sign? I am doing a natural thaw cycle this month so no drugs in my system to give me false indications or ideas.

Having been through this once before all I can say is that you just have to wait ... not very helpful i know. Last time I knew two days before teh bt cos I started to spot and ended up getting my AF... it was sad but as my doctor said, if we were women trying to get pregnant the natural way it OFTEN doesn't work the first few go's so keep that in mind everyone! If it doesn't take, that's mother nature looking after us... the right one absolutely will.

xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ShapoodleWow your cyle sounds just like mine i had a natural FET and my BT is on Thursday also hehe and i have 2 frozen bubs left aswellscary huh.You know what you sound just like me when i had my first cycle happy go lucky and i guess after a few tries you just expect something to work.
    This is how i was Very first cycle happy go lucky.....Second cycle expected way to much...now this cycle just over it allim hoping its third time lucky

Hows everyone today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi DearMum I hope your right, the symptoms are the same for AF so I have no idea what is going on. Lots of veins in my boobs, thats new and they feel like lead balloons. How's your weekend been? Not long to go now, for 19th, I will be thinking of you.

HI Shapoodle - Good luck for Thursday!

HI Fionaalice - Good luck for tomorrow, try and keep positive, I have been told by my friends to fell naturally that spotting can also be a sign for pregnancy, I hope your okay, let us know how you are

Hi Nat76 - How's your 2ww going, any signs yet?

It's my birthday on Wednesday, so I am praying for some good news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi PreciousgiftBabe you sound like me when i got my BFP,i had very sore boobs with blueish veins going through them.I dont get that effect before AF so its always a good sign.Well i really hope for your sake coz this IVF road is a tough one.
    I have had such a downer day that its hard to snap out of it,the pins and needles that i was getting every now and then has stopped and my boobs dont even look pregnant anymore so im asuming its a BFN for methere is only one thing though im super tired but i havent had much sleep at night lately because iv been to excited so i dont hold any hope.Are you going to do a HPT?Im still going to do one on Tuesday coz thats part of the fun of IVF.

Hi to all you 2 weeks wait ladies,i pray you get your BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Dear Mum I am really sorry that your not feeling so great, I guess your the only person who knows what your body is doing, but pls don't give up, stranger things have happened.
    I am going to keep sending you positive vibes and hopefully you get some good news.
    Every Day you go through so many different feelings. I have NO IDEA what is going on with me. I don't know if I am willing myself into feeling these symptoms or if I am actually getting them. I have 6 days until the BT and I don't think I will be able to wait until then and I will probably end up doing a HPT and putting myself through more anguish!! I am really depending on this cycle because my doctor doesn't think I am going to get many more goes of this,,,no more eggs left and I am only 35, anyway enough of my feeling sorry for myself
    I really hope you get a big surprise and get a really BIG FAT P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi PreciousgiftHow are you going?
    Well my worst night mare has came true AF arrived today what a bummer
    Yeh what happened was i quickly drove to woolies at 545 before they closed to buy some HPTS and rushed home dropped my shopping on the floor and went in to test then Bang AF just arrivedthis IVF road hasnt beena easy one for me,i fell pregnant than lost my baby at 5 months pregnant well i gave birth to him,then my second attempt and got a level of 4 and they said it must have came away,and now thisits not getting better its just getting worse i reckon.
    Well i wish you all the best i will be keeping my eye on your outcome good luck ok.