+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default I'm leaving work in 17months and 1 week

Now, I now it's a long way in the future, but I'm soooo excited

DH and I sat down and really went through our finances over the weekend. We will be completely and utterly DEBT FREE by December. I will work until June 2010 to give our savings a MASSIVE boost and in July 2010 I will be a SAHM

Can you tell I'm excited?

This is the light at the end of the tunnel for me. I hate working and not being able to concentrate on DD 100%. It's really hard. I just wish we had more savings so I could leave in December and DD wouldn't have to go to day care for 6months. But hey, it's only 6 months.

I worked until 2 days before I had DD and was back again 4 weeks after the caesar. It will be so much easier with the next pregnancy, ie. leaving work (hopefully if we conceive right away) when I'm only 25-30 weeks pregnant and spending quality with DD until I have the next bubby.

I am stoked

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awesome! The time will fly and before you know it, you will be at home with your bubba and loving every minute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks housebummum...

I sure hope it goes quickly. I can't wait till I can wake up the mornings and just play with DD ALL DAY LONG! Not worry about her crying or making too much noise while I'm on the phone to work, customers or suppliers. Not worry about her being unsettled all day long because then I'll be up all night finishing my work...

Everytime I get stressed now, I'm going to say to myself 17months 1 week. Woo hoo