+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default How soon can you tell your Pregnant after Conception??

Hi, Just wondering when you gals got your first signs of being pregnant AFTER conception. My husband and I are trying and I'm wondering how long after conception did you FEEL pregnant and what the symptoms were.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

For me the first thing I noticed was a change in nipple colour. It was very odd. I don't know exactly when conception was but according to the pregnancy calculators it was around the 27th of December and I noticed the change on the 1st of Jan. I didn't really feel pregnant though.

HTH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The first things I noticed with my last two pregnancies were a stuffy nose and bleeding gums. Both times this happened as soon as implantation occurred. I was temping at the time and I had implantation dips so it was easy to pinpoint. One pregnancy I noticed these symptoms around 10DPO & with the other at 7DPO - both coincided with my implantation dips. I also felt really tired but otherwise felt like AF was soon to arrive. No other symptoms kicked in til after AF was due but I had already tested positive by then. Best of luck.

bgbgbb is offline To think, I was only going to have 1 child!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    With my first I felt tired only 3 days after conception, then had sore breasts 1 day before AF was due.

With my second I had nothing.

With my 3rd 2 days before AF I started wanting to wee a lot and felt nauseous.

With my 4th about a week before AF m.y breasts started aching & I got bouts of nausea.

After 2 pregnancies I started to recognise the symptoms though because you're quite attuned to what they feel like.

Best of luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    For me 2dpo i got a very sore lower back that lasted untill 8 dpo and from 3 dpo very tried like how you feel when you just wake up in the morning. Then 8 dpo i got heartburn with most of the stuff i was eating that had any hint spice. Any mild headaches

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When pregnant with DS I was so sure I wasn't pregnant I didn't bother testing until over a week late! We'd been TTC for almost 2 yrs and I was so sure it'd be negative (as I'd been late before) and just couldn't bear to see a negative test!

I didn't 'feel' pregnant until 9 weeks pregnant when morning sickness finally hit, even then it was surreal!

Pregnant this time around though it has been sooo different! From 7 DPO I was throwing up and my boobs were killing me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    NO symptoms for me but a BFP at 11DPO - same for DD

Thanks
    Reviews
    I felt sick about 2 weeks after having sex last, I was hoping it was just AF symptoms but couldn't explain the nauseous feeling I was having

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had sore boobs about 7DPO and felt real tired. But the real sure thing for me was that when I was hungry I felt like I was going to be sick if I didn't eat THAT SECOND. That was around the same time 7-10DPO. I even had a neg test, but I knew I was preggers. And sure enough the next test was positive. Listen to your body it will tell you what is happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The day of my ovulation/conception i felt off for 2 days. Then 4 days after conception i felt terrible and had diarrhea (doc did a pregnancy test and was negative ) . Started to get sore breasts. Pregnancy test showed at 4 1/2 wks. Then had a few days of morning sickness at 6 wks pregnant.