ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Albany Creek, Eatons Hill, Strathpine & northside of Brisbane mums & bubs group #4

Hi ladies - thought we'd start a new thread cos' the old one is massive!!

We are a group of mums & bubs of all ages from around the Albany Creek, Eatons Hill, Strathpine, Lawnton and other north Brisbane suburbs.

We normally try & meet up once a week (at the moment it's on a Thursday) at either a cafe near the play area in Westfields Strathpine, at each other's houses (only now & then) or at one of the 2 play centres in Lawnton.

We're happy for any mums & bubs / kids to join us, just post on here and one of us "regulars" will PM you the details of the next meet.

Hope to see some of our mums soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is just a copy of my post on the last thread for this group.......

Hiya ladies - I'm at my sister's place in Melbourne so I'm finally able to get on BH at a decent computer that doesn't chuck me off all the time!! Yeah!!

Everyone's been a bit quiet lately!?!?!? Hope you're all ok, just busy with Xmas, etc. I know we have been. Plus having DH home on hols for 2 1/2 weeks restricted my computer time a fair bit .

So is everyone keen to keep meeting up on Thursdays or what? There's 3 play centres in Strathpine now - all around the same price for entry, just different standards of coffee !!!

Not 100% sure when school hols finish cos I'm not in front of my calendar, but maybe we could start back in the new year. I might start a new thread for the New Year actually and copy this post into it .......

Ok best be off cos' big sis is making lunch - missy moo hasn't let herself go for a nap this morning, so having to wrestle with her while typing on the computer -taking me twice as long to type IYKWIM!

Hugs & kisses to everyone - hope you're all well! A.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh great idea to start a new one, it was getting hard to keep up! Mind you I'm still confusing myself between all the threads

Anyhoo's some redcliffe Mummies and I are planning to meet up this Thursday at a cafe if anyone would like to come along? Other than that some of us are going to be good (lol) and start a weekly walking-with-prams thingy-ma-jig.

And.....I think that's it Count me in for any meets...I'm determined to actually make it to these meets this year!

sam's mum is offline and Amelia's and Belle's too....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Hi everyone

I miss coming to the meets. stuck at my desk at work.....

A - hope you are having a great holiday.

nearly time for school to go back. Amelia is going into high school I feel soooo old. she got dux of her primary and I was so proud of her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm a new mum (32) with a little boy who's almost 6 weeks. I'm starting to get restless at home and would love to get out and meet some friendly mums.

I live near the Aspley Hypermarket (Carseldine), can get to most places although my car is about to be out of action for a couple of weeks.

Hope you can include me in your gatherings?

Thanks, Kate

Thanks
    Reviews

Arrow Meet up on Thursday 29 January 2009

Hiya ladies. How about we get things going again once the older kiddies are back at school? So, first meet up for the new year ...... Thursday 29 January 2009 from 9am onwards at JJ's Lawnton. If you don't know where JJ's is, please PM me and I'll give you details. Let us know who's coming ?!?!?!?! xoxo. A & Miss I.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

My name is Michelle, mother to 2 boys. 2years and 5 months, I'm at Everton Park, is this area part of the group, or should I search a bit more.

Cheers

miss brooke is offline Mummy to charlize 3 & Toby 15 mth and bubba no.3 joining us in June
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi am interested in meeting up with you guys on the 29th, with my 3yr old daughter and 15mth old son if your still welcomming some newbies Cheers Brooke

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile me too me too

I will be there on the 29th for sure my children love jiggly jacks and I need to get out of the house

Thanks
    Reviews
    michelle01, miss brooke, Lozzy, alys86, katethegreat

You are all more than welcome to come along to our (now smallish!) group. The more the merrier I say!

I will PM you the details of JJ's Lawnton.

I ran into 2sweetgirls today at the shops and she'll be there too - yeah!!

Look forward to meeting you all & seeing some of our regulars mums & bubs too!

A & Miss I.