+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh what a great story...

I know it should all be awwww how sweet, but i almost fell off my chair laughing when i read the bit about "the babies here and he's just ****ed all over the carpet"

what a truly terrific story to tell. Sometime you just have to let your body do its thang, it'll work itself out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    i am glad everyone has enjoyed my birth story. i wouldnt change any of it apart from the bh, i would only make them come right at the end or better still, none would be wonderful. that was the worst part i think, as they were so powerful but considering i guess they werent even bh and contractions instead nothing i could do about them now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Angike View Post
    Must be mine was just blood, so I guess maybe they're all different??? I've heard some are green etc.

I kept waiting for a green actual "plug" to come out so yeah, I got quite a shock when it was just like a massive AF lol.
    yeah mine was green, it was gross, from meconium, they shouldn't be that colour! yuck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    What an amazing and surprising birth story! Had so many throughout. Belated congrats to you Coopmum86.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What an amazing story I just laughed so hard!

I cant beleive no one thought you feeling 'constipated' and needing to Poo was anything. My middie said the minute you think you need to Poo is when your bodies trying to push.

I didnt care if I pooed during labour I figured with all the other mess who cares but when I thought Id pooed it was actually DD being born.

our little treasures is offline Gorgeous family wonderful friends <3 life!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had to laugh at the poo thing.. All I was going on about was needing to do a poo, lol... The entire labour I felt the urge but obviously it wasn't time to push but I was obsessing with it. So uncomfortable!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha wow, what an entertaining birth story! Thank you for sharing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I enjoyed reading your birth story!

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by our little treasures View Post
    I had to laugh at the poo thing.. All I was going on about was needing to do a poo, lol... The entire labour I felt the urge but obviously it wasn't time to push but I was obsessing with it. So uncomfortable!!
    yeah its amazing. i think i was just shocked that i didnt poo. i was very very proud of that moment. the mess was cleaned up by my dog but surprisingly there wasnt all that much mess, it was quite a clean hallway from what i noticed. must have tasted good to the dog though as i remember dad saying there wasnt one bit of mess left behind. made it easier for mum to clean up by just doing a good mop.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    lets all jump for joy, i just pooed in my pants. i told mum i pooed my pants and felt so much better so i gotta go n change n have a shower to clean up. it was the best poo ever, it was the king of all poos, felt that way to me. so it took me about 30seconds from 'peeing' my pants to pooing them.

one step into the hallway, i heard something fall on the ground. i was thinking, oh FFS now i gotta pick up my own ****, thats the last thing i want to do.
    amazing story, laughed so hard and awww'd at the same time