Hi everyone :-)
I'm new to this site and thought i would introduce myself.
I am a full time mummy to 4 beautiful children whom are aged 12,8,6 1/2 and almost 3 yrs old...

My 6 1/2 yr old has a few issues regarding his development and we are in the process of getting more assessments done to see if there is something more to his problems other than GDD and Borderline intellectual disability.
There has been alot of talk about PDD-NOS but it's a long and grueling process for us here
My Son has Low muscle tone (Hypotonia) and wears an undergarment called a Thera TOG and also wears figure 8 AFO's and wears glasses to help with his concentration.

He is currently unable to do alot of things an everage child his age can do including holding a pencil properly,reading,writing etc,His mentality is currently at that of a 3 to 4 yr old child overall...

I've found this site in the hope that i can get to know some other mums whom are going through something similar to what we are as i am sick of being around mums whom have NO IDEA what it's like to have a child like mine and therefor judge him for things that he cant help!