+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Research Participants Needed - Coping With Infertility

Coping with Infertility

I would like to invite you to take part in a study currently being conducted that is looking at the experience of individuals coping with infertility and how this affects their physical and emotional well-being. The study is internet-based and is being conducted over a number of weeks.

If you would like to know more about taking part in the study please click the link below and you will be directed to the study site:

http://www.personalityscience.org/csh/shucg.nsf

The study has received ethical approval from Sheffield Hallam University Faculty Research Ethics Committee and is being conducted as part of a PhD. Thank you in advance for your help with this study and please do not hesitate to contact me if you need additional information.

Regards

Katie Cutts (BSc)
    Psychology
    Faculty of Development & Society
    Sheffield Hallam University
    England
    e-mail:katie.cutts@shu.ac.uk
    Tel: 0114 2255842

*Moderator approval has been given for this thread*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have completed the first half. Would have been good to know in advance that the survey asks you to complete a 15 minute personal essay and that the whole thing takes about 30 minutes. Now it seems there is part two yet to come!
    Last edited by lizzymcfizzy; 16-12-2008 at 15:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lizzymcfizzy,

Thank you for taking the time to start the study. I do understand that I am asking a lot of people when they take part in this study.

Did you read the information prior to consenting to take part? It does state in the information section exactly what is expected of you including how long it takes to complete the questionnaires and essays and on how many occassions this will be asked of you. This information is provided so that you are able to give full consent, it is always useful to print off the information sheet for future reference.

I apologize if you have found the study too time consuming, please do not feel that you have to continue if you are finding this to be a negative experience.

Again, thank you for taking the time to start the study, I wish you all the best.

Katie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Kaite, I was in a bit of a hurry so I must have skimmed through the info a little too quickly