+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Question Still looking for an egg donor - could you help us?

We are a very loving married couple living in Adelaide, desperate to have a baby of our own but unable to do so without the help of an egg donor.

We are normally a very private couple but are sharing our story with you in the hope that it will reach someone willing to donate.

My husband and I met late in life after both having gone through very painful divorces. I confess I had vowed that I would never marry again but my heart melted when I met my second husband, my soulmate, 7 years after my divorce.

I have 2 wonderful children from my first marriage, they are now grown up. My husband has never had the joy of children, but would dearly love a child of his own.

Both my children fully support and understand our need for a child and have done so throughout our long journey.

Both love my husband dearly and he them.

We have been trying to have a baby ever since we married over 8 years ago. I had a major operation which took 3 months to recover from, in an effort to conceive naturally.

We have had numerous IVF cycles and endured 3 heart breaking miscarriages. One baby I carried knowing for over 4 weeks that it's heart wasn't beating and losing it was inevitable.

We were eventually told that due to my age the only way for us to be successful in having a baby would be to find an egg donor. We put out an advert and were lucky enough to find a really wonderful woman willing to help us. Unfortunately, when her eggs were collected there were only two and neiher were strong enough to fertilize.

We again advertised for a donor and were lucky enough to find a very special woman, who was willing to help us. Unfortunately, through no fault of her own, after the inital paperwork etc Repromed have advised us that she was unsuitable as a donor and we have to find someone else.

We just cannot give up hope of having our own baby and are appealing again for a wonderful woman willing to donate some of her eggs.

If you are aged between 21 and 36 years and ideally have had a family of your own or if you have already donated eggs and would be willing to donate again, or if you know someone who may be able to help us, please get in touch you may be able to make our dream come true and help us to have the child we yearn for.

Thank you for taking the time to read our story and feel free to pass it on to anyone willing to listen.

Email: kandg60@hotmail.com

Me (48) DH (48)
    DS (21) DD (20)

TTC 2 yrs - Major Op & 1 follow up
    IVF Cycles 3 - all ended in miscarriages
    ED Cycles - 1 - 2 eggs not strong enough to fertilise
    But not giving up!!
    Trying to find another donor
    Last edited by pittapatta; 19-03-2009 at 18:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes, so sorry how could I miss putting our email address in!!

kandg60@hotmail.com