+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Paid Online Surveys

Hi I was just wondering if any of you have tried the 'paid' surveys online as a little money earner on the side... or have you heard anything about them (should you stay away, or are they good etc..)?

Thanks
    Reviews
    most of them you actually dont get "paid' to do them you get entries in to a draw for money, i think though it does depend on which one. I registered with heaps nd ended up canceling most if not all cause they where **** and meant lots and lots of **** in my in box.
    I'm still with emailcash though i've found them to be good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy sam
    most of them you actually dont get "paid' to do them you get entries in to a draw for money, i think though it does depend on which one. I registered with heaps nd ended up canceling most if not all cause they where **** and meant lots and lots of **** in my in box.
    I'm still with emailcash though i've found them to be good
    Aah ok I see, have you tried paidonlinesurveys.com ? So, they send you junkmail to your post box? (sorry preg brain lol!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ive registerfed for a few but you only get a survey sent every now and then not enough to live on!!! and sometimes you get sent a survey and then when you answer a couple of questions you dont fit the profile so you dont get to do the survey,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I belong to yourvoice, but I hardly ever get emails about new surveys. And like annb sais, half the time I don't qualify for the surveys anyway. I think I've had 2-3 surveys in about 3 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same... I think they are a big scam to get your information and sell it. I registered with heaps of them... for the surveys I did get "paid" for, were entries to competitions... which I never won any of them
    Ever since I started doing them, I started getting heaps of junk email, junk postal mail and telephone sales trying to sell me stuff like life insurance, weight loss programs and pills, credit cards, mortgages, loans and info on other ways to work from home, which normally lead to paying a sum of money! I honestly think it was due to doing the surveys as these things were always addressed to me I have since changed my email, moved house and I screen all my phonecalls!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I used to play around with these years ago, none ive tried are worth it. Most pay piddly amounts and never send surveys.

Just remember if you start getting spam, never click on the link to unsubscribe. You'll just be verifying your email for them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yep, i got caught on "unsubscribe" as well coz after i tried unsubscribing almost all the junk mails on my mailbox i now get dirty emails everyday, so i'm trying yahoo spam option and see if it will work, so far dirty emails are not as much as before but a few still goes through

Thanks
    Reviews
    These things are a waste of time. My DH registered with heaps (over 100) paid survey type things and didn't earn a single cent. He would be entered into draws and be sent heaps of junk mail, but that was all. Or he would earn points on a website, but you would have to earn a ridiculous amount of points to get anything for them.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default paid surveys for money

Heres a list of good paid surveys that im a member for all. these are all australian

http://www.freewebs.com/techagesite/