Hi, I am a newbie today. My Fiance and I are getting married in January and due to the fact that I have been on the pill for over 6 years, I have stopped taking the pill and we are TTC. We are aware that it will take a few months to figure out my cycle and then we can have a better shot at it. I am so excited. We have always talked about it and knew we would have kids, but the other night I said that I was getting a little clucky and couldn't stop thinking about it, he agreed that he felt the same and we made it official that we were "trying". I started my period on the 19th and it stopped today. As I have no idea when I will ovulate as I dont know the lengh of my cycle, my fiance and I are just going to continue with our regular "fun" times. Maybe up the anti a little. I hope I can meet people who are going through the same thing as me and in similar times...
I am also a nurse and would love to be able to discuss with other nurses (or even shift workers) how they are going with there pregnancy....
Sorry for the speal....
Pleased to meet you all!!
BnBLewis