Closed Thread
Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast
    lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC Baby #3..? Chat here #2

Quote Originally Posted by Mitake View Post
    Why can't knowing if your PG or not be easy
    I was out of the running this month but now I'm back. I ended up with a tiny light brown discharge that completely stopped by lunchtime, barely even need a liner. So now I am going to bed thinking MMMM maybe again. I will test tomorrow morning though am expecting a BFN. Today has been very strange.
    ANy ideas ladies
    I let you know the results tomorrow if AF doesn't start properly beforehand.
    Oh you poor duck Any sign of AF this morning? for you...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Think she is really here this time.....same start as yesterday but think this may be the real thing.......I'm out again

Tested this AM anyway and

Wasn't expecting otherwise so we will get started in about a week

Kittylou is offline My precious Hamish, forever in my heart
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Did you test again this morning Kitty?
    Your kids will have the same age gap as mine (18months). They are great together, of course they have there moments just like any siblings but I have found it a lovely gap (obviously I am not suffering from sleep deprivation atm)
    Well I tested on Saturday morning using a Pregnosis test and got a pale but very obvious !!! Then I tested again this morning with an internet cheapie and it was positive again but the line was very, very faint - I'm thinking maybe they just aren't as good??? I have one more Pregnosis left which I'll use later in the week once AF is actually late but I'm feeling pretty confident now.

As for the age gap, I'm anticipating about 12 months of hell but, after that, I'm sure it will be fantastic. DD is pretty good now so surely things can only get better - my biggest concern for now is that we co-sleep at the moment and I'm not sure how that's going to work as my belly gets bigger and getting comfy in bed becomes a challenge...

Anyway, good luck to you all - I really hope the s keep on coming in this thread!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done Kitty Lou!!!

So sorry Mitake, next month!!!

All the best with testing Maybe!!!

Everyone elso GOOD LUCK !!! and Happy BDing

As for me, in a way I think I'm trying to hold off testing because I like the idea that I could be pregnant! If I test then the disappointment starts to settle in! DH thinks I should wait until a few days after AF is due and test then if it doesn't come! Going shopping on Thursday, so will probably get HPT's then and test then or Friday! (AF due on Friday)!
    Don't really feel any signs of being preggas, so not too confident, oh well, see how we go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sassmum good on you for waiting till friday to test, then you wont be disapointing if you test early and get a BPN. Love the postive thinking

Mistake- has your AF come fully now? Do you usely brown spot before AF comes?

MW1M oohhh 8 DPO !!!! Dont get too down on your BFN as hopefully is just to soon for the hcg level to be detected

Lambjam grrr with those OPK`s i starting useing them this month from CD9 onwards and i was testing twice a day incase O`ing starting in the arvo and i didnt get my + untill CD 23!!!!! So i had done 28 tests before i got my + and i almost gave up!!! It suxs having a cycle thats all over the place. FF hasnt helped, telling me i had already O`d but i hadnt, so ive change my O detecter to OPK/monitor as charting my temp has make my chart too hard to figure out, so its much easier now. What CD do you start testing on???

As for me im on CD 30/6 DPO and i dont feel like it my month,ive been feeling AF pain today but i guess its not over untill she reads her ugly head

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wasn't expecting otherwise so we will get started in about a week
    You go girl!

Quote Originally Posted by maybe1more View Post
    [COLOR=Indigo]Lambjam[COLOR=Black] grrr with those OPK`s i starting useing them this month from CD9 onwards and i was testing twice a day incase O`ing starting in the arvo and i didnt get my + untill CD 23!!!!! So i had done 28 tests before i got my + and i almost gave up!!! It suxs having a cycle thats all over the place. FF hasnt helped, telling me i had already O`d but i hadnt, so ive change my O detecter to OPK/monitor as charting my temp has make my chart too hard to figure out, so its much easier now. What CD do you start testing on???

As for me im on CD 30/6 DPO and i dont feel like it my month,ive been feeling AF pain today but i guess its not over untill she reads her ugly head
    I started on CD8 or 9 and gave up around 15... it didn't actually occur to me to keep going until CD23, I probably should have! Stay away nasty AF!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OOohhh just noticed a brand new thread, very nice.

Hope it brings the remainder of us lots of or at least one each we're not greedy.

Well the brown spotting threw me yesterday but AF is not going away today. I soooo hate not being on the pill, AF is awful.

Are you still testing tomorrow morning Maybe

Don't give up hope yet sassmum. it ain't over till AF comes calling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mitake sorry to hear about AF. Hoping next month does the trick for you.

kittylou congrats! I got my first pos with an eBay cheapie. It was pos, but very faint, then I did another, same result, then I did a First Response and the result was a definite BFP. I don't think the internet cheapies are as sensitive. By the end of the day my faint BFPs on the eBay cheapies were almost invisible. So glad I had a First Response handy. Have a brilliant 9 months!

lambjam I always gave up on day 15. I could tell the fertile time was over, and I think DH and I both needed a rest .

Maybe1more for you.

sassmum Good luck for Friday! I am 4 weeks and 5 days pg and I'm not feeling very pg either so I hope you get your BFP Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww kittylou congrats.. a line is a line... woo hoo..

Sassmum... good luck in waiting an

As for me... nothin yet.. i should O next week between 15th-19th... so BD then... but ive been feeling really seedy the last few days and majority of things i eat i feel like im going to not good when tomoz night we are going to the inlaws for dinner.. and even tho my MIL doesnt like to cook with herbs... i dont want to be rude and even tho my BIL and DP loves when i make my bolgnaise... which BIL already msg me to make for him on friday as his taking it to his inlaws... love how the food gets passed around lol

DS & DD have been good but the only prob is that we are going to be moving in with my parents and they will have to share a room. We are moving in to try and save for atleast 6mths plus help my parents out as my nan has been very ill and they need help with the medical bills... so we r moving in there, n my sister's fiancee is moving in after NYE. and its going to be hectic... as my parents have a 3br house a granny unit out the back for my nan, and a shed that is transformed into a room... (my sister n her DF is moving in there) Oh fun of it all... i NEVER thought ill move back home ever...........lol

Well i still dont think that this month we will get out

Silla

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh YAY a new thread!!!

I wonder who will be the first to get her BFP on the new thread... . I'm sure all of us will get our turn sooner or later huh. It's tough waiting though!

for anyone waiting to test, hopefully you are stronger than I am. I seem to wanna POAS ALL the time... .

to those who think they are out and this cycle isn't the one for them. I feel that way too about mine.

to the lovely ladies that have had AF show her ugly face. Hope next cycle is it for you!!!

As for me:

I'm 10DPO and have a cold... not happy!!! I also got a very pretty evaporation line on my HPT this morning, you can see a pic of it on my TTC Diary. I'm just waiting for this cycle to finish.