+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default How long after FET will result show

I had FET on Friday October 3 and am due for my blood test this coming Friday. Roughly when would result show up on HPT??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How old was the embie when it was ET'd? Was it a 2,3 or 5 day embie?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am pretty sure 3 day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    By my calculations you are now 13dpo so a HPT should be fairly accurate. AF would be due tomorrow.
    Good luck with it- have you done a HPT yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have done one the last two mornings and it is a BFN, I can't help myself!! Will just have to keep on keeping on and wait for Friday to arrive for my blood test. Thank u for your help.

Fizzgig75 is offline <----- This WILL be me again in '09
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I did a hpt at 13DPO (had a stim cycle with a 2/3 day old embie put back) and got the faintest of faint lines. So faint I put the pic into photoshop to adjust the brightness and contrast to see if it was actually there!! LOL! I then bought the clearblue digital one as that will say pregnant even with the faintest line... so there's no guess work. This brand can be used from the day AF is due.

hope to see that from you in the next few days... that light bleed you mentioned in your other thread sounded like good timing for an implantation bleed :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Fizzgig,
    Let's hope it was an implantation bleed. This is my first FET. My first pregnancy was IVF Stimulated cycle so it was a freshy that was transferred and all went well, no bleeding nothing so this is all new to me, u assume the worse when u have bleeding in early pregnancy. It's all very obsessive isn't it, I keep holding the preg test on different angles to see if there is another line there. Hubby thinks I'm going crazy!! (Prob am lol) Will keep u posted on my progress and will investegate the clearblue digital tests this arvo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls, hope u don't mind me jumping in here to ask a question...

Fizz-when u got your faintest of faint lines at 13DPO did u do the digital one that day? Is this when u got your BFP? I am 14DPO today and had a faint faint faint line this morning but am very skeptical!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Fizz,

Got the Digital test and it came up BFN, will see what the next few days bring.

Fizzgig75 is offline <----- This WILL be me again in '09
    Thanks
    Reviews
    pippi: no actually I used a crystal clear (which I've since found out aren't a very good brand... 'apparantly') as it can detect 4-5 days before AF is due. I didn't even do it in the morning, even though I know if it's before AF you supposed to do it with your 1st wee. I was at home feeling really lousy, the mild OHSS had only kicked in for the past couple of days (whereas I normally get it straight after EPU) so I took this as a possibility. After that faint line I went to the supermarket to buy more HPTs and that's when I got the digital one. I did that the morning AF was due which is 14 days after 'O' or EPU (this does not vary from person to person).
    I've always been told by hard-core TTCers that a line is a line, no matter how faint it's a BFP. The only thing would be if it was an evap line (which is what the CC tests are apparantly notorious for). I'm guessing that an evap line comes after the testing time has elapsed and it's maybe started drying? I guess some people hold out hope if the hcg is low it may take a while longer to register? My understanding is that any hcg will register in the testing time and the concentration of hcg will affect how dark the line is. If there's no 2nd line within the testing period, throw it out and don't be tempted to go back for a 2nd look.
    Which brand did you use? You testing again in the morning?

megs: If AF didn't show up today you are SO still in the running... it was due today yeah? Will you test again or just wait for your BT on Fri?