+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Im 5mths prengate, and i did loose 2 kilos while finding out im pregnate, ive put back on that 2kgs but nothing more, i havent had any sicknest at all, is this normal??

doesnt anyone have a n answer??
    Last edited by razzle; 11-05-2006 at 13:31. Reason: merged posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i have no answer, could be every woman has a different body. i put on about 10 kilos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It depends on the pregnancy, when I was pregnant with Jayjay I didn't get sick at all but I also didn't put on a lot of weight, with Tommy it was totally different I was sick all the time and ended up loosing 14kgs but my doctor wasn't worried cause I was overweight to begin with and then with Josh I had slight sickness but I gained a whopping 22kgs (Which I'm Still trying to lose) I guess what I'm trying to say is that as long as you feel healthy in yourself and your doc is happy with your progress then you shouldn't worry. every pregnancy is different
    Hope all goes well for the rest of your pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews

Default i dont look fat

u put on 10kilos at 5mths or at the end, im scared what if the baby not gaiining weight??? im 5mths and not looking pregnate

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's common for pregnant women to lose a bit of weight in the first three monthes, due to morning sickness, lack of alcohol (loads of cals in that!) and dramatic change to a healthier diet, not to mention that your body is working overtime making some one , so I don't think thats its uncommon. I have pregnancy book here, that says the average weight gain by 5 months is approx 4 kilos. If you are worried though ask your doctor. Although it sounds right to me.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default bubby growing

it just feels like 5mths im half way there, shouldnt i be a bit fat, my belly feel harder but i feel slimer then ever today, should i try eating lots of food, to gain weight, i have my ultra sound this monday, so i guess ill ask the nurse, how my progress is with the bubby growing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have no idea how much i put on but i showed pretty early. Now im under what i was before i got pregnant Id say cause of the breastfeeding. My Ob never weighed me the whole time

Thanks
    Reviews

Default emotions

Yeh my Ob hasent weighed me at all, is that normal, i red that most Ob do.
    how do u know the baby helathy, how do i know every things ok, so u worry about still borns ect, what if i have my US on monday and found out its a still born, are these normal feelings

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I didn't look pregnant until I was almost 8 months. K was almost 9 pound.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My friend lost so much weight on her 1st trimester due to m/s and she looked so anorexic and didn't show until she was 7 months pregnant. She had a healthy baby boy...

I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I've got a bump and have put on half a kilo.
    As everyone says every one and every pregnancy is different. Your lucky then if you have not put on weight. Maybe in next few weeks you'll just pop out heaps.
    I know a few girls didn't show until they were 6 months especially if they are so little (pettit)