+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pregnancy symptoms? Maybe TMI :)

I was just wondering what early pregnancy symptoms all you Mums and Mums 2be got. I have been feeling really sick the last 2 days - I woke up at about 4am with stomach cramps and felt like being sick and all day today and yesterday I have had a wierd ache in my lower back and abdomen. I also have noticed a large blue vein has appeared accross my chest (sorry TMI). Plus Iam really hungry but feel sick after I eat. I am around 12-14 dpo today. (12 according to FF). I am feeling very confused and think it may be a bit early to test yet! My basal temp was at it's highest so far today too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    My fingers are crossed for you

I did not get any early signs that I knew of!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's sound really promising to me When is AF due? Do you have a link to your ff chart we can check out?

I definately had cramps in the first few weeks with my second pregnancy and this month we have TTC and i've had the same cramps (lower ab and lower back) and today AF is 3 days late

I think that if you test about 15 DPO it should normally show up by then (but not always).

Let me know how you get on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that ... for you too - sounds very promising! I think AF is due in 2 days according to FF. My last 2 cycles were only 26 days and today I am day 28 - but I have been taking vitex for the past 2 months and I seem to have ovulated on cd 16 .... so not 100% sure when AF IS due. I don't want to get my hopes up too much yet. Heres hoping for some BFP's soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, it does sound good! With both of my pregnancies, I never got sore or big boobs (damnit!) but a few days before i was due for af, my sense of smell was sooo strong (I could smell my neighbour smoking in their backyard and I was in my house with all the windows closed!) I felt mega hungry, but if I ate anything but toast, I would feel really sick. I was getting cramping pains, like the start of AF, those pains continued right thru to week 9. Good Luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Livy
    I was just wondering what early pregnancy symptoms all you Mums and Mums 2be got. I have been feeling really sick the last 2 days - I woke up at about 4am with stomach cramps and felt like being sick and all day today and yesterday I have had a wierd ache in my lower back and abdomen. I also have noticed a large blue vein has appeared accross my chest (sorry TMI). Plus Iam really hungry but feel sick after I eat. I am around 12-14 dpo today. (12 according to FF). I am feeling very confused and think it may be a bit early to test yet! My basal temp was at it's highest so far today too

I wish the days would hurry up so I can do a test. I to have been feeling quite sick. But everyone says it is to early to be able to feel anything as I am only 7 DPO. Could just be gettin gthe flu???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope it's not the Flu Taylor .... heres hoping for a BFP . My AF has still not arrived and my temp is even higher today at 14DPO .... I am just too chicken to test ... plus my cycle has been quite irregular in the past few months. But I am starting to feel like it's a possibility

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go and do the test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jazzysmum ..... I will test Sat morning if AF stays away .... I am just so scared of being disappointed again But I won't have to be. Have you tested again yet ? Very frustrating isn't it! I think the main reason I am so worried is that I was about a week late last month and got a feint BFP ... then AF showed ... not sure if I had a very early mc or just a dud test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Livy,

You mentioned having a feint bfp then getting af. Was af lighter then usual? When I first fell pregnant with my son I tested around cd 28/29 and got a bfn, I then got af. It was very light but lasted the normal 6 days. I thought that it was weird and was feeling dizzy etc, so I tested about 3 days after af stopped and got a bfp and promptly fainted (shocked!). I then had bleeding at 7 wks and 11 (I think - it was over three years ago now), and I put that down to when my af would have been due if not pregnant. I went on to have a healthy baby.

All I am trying to say is, was that first bfp it? And are you still BFP? Do the test again! I don't mean to get your hopes up - but it is possible!

I wish you all the best, good luck