+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Ryde mummas? help please...

i have to have my car serviced tomorrow where i purchased our car from in ryde at hunter holden on victoria rd. usually i can get someone to follow me over and pick me up and then take me back later but tomorrow i will be on my own with 2 kids that get bored easily. i am trying to find out whats near by because the service could take an hour or more to wait til its done.

i see there are a couple of parks around there but are they child friendly? i mean do they have a playground there that would be good enough for my 2 yr old to be happy to play on.

it seems top ryde shopping centre is nearby (hoping its not too far but doesnt look like it on the map but i think its up a hill ) whats at that shopping centre? is it worth the hike with 1 walking and 1 in the pram?

TIA if you can help

Thanks
    Reviews
    PM'd

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Dot

Dot, i meant to ask you....is there any bus services on Victoria rd that go to anywhere like a shopping centre or a maccas or something where i can kill a couple of hours if need be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    theres bus stops all along Victoria Road, you could catch walk along victoria road and get on a bus to just outside Gladesville McDonalds, its a nice new mcdonalds with a play equipment. You could look up the bus time table on the net Hunter Holden is at 603 Victoria Road, Ryde and the bus will stop just before Mcdonalds outside a few shops ( I cant think of the cross street at the moment)

Does that help?? If i was working tomorrow I would come and get you and drop you at maccas but im not ... sorry

theres Gladesville Shopping village down vitoria road a bit further, if you stay on the bus a bot longer, not to many shops there though, but its somewhere to walk around and kill time.
    Last edited by Dot; 29-09-2008 at 16:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    aww thank you for the wonderful offer

but even if you werent working, i couldnt ask you to do that...i'm probably too far...i am at bankstown

but that helps alot, thank you so much