Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Yet another Britney thread...

Just flicking through the latest Womans day mag,

Im shocked that Brit is expecting bub number 2 in in early october

She's obviously suffering some form of depression, and doesnt even pull herself out of bed until 2 pm, whilst a nanny looks after Sean

Apparently, her home is turning into a hovel... she lets her 3 dogs relieve themselves allover the house...

I've never been a fan of miss spears.......

(sorry to all the ladies that like her)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i think she should have stayed with justin!!!
    i did use to think she was ok,but shes gone sooooo downhill!!i feel real sorry for her son.she should just leave that loser k-fed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    she packed on a bit of weight with Sean,
    i can only imagine what she will look like at the end of this pregnancy

drewid is offline Meet the amazing boy who falls asleep with a sandwich in his mouth!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think the press take a bit of liberty with the few facts that they have.

If I had a nanny, I'm sure on the odd shockingly bad day I have had, I would have enjoyed a sleep in. If you have a nanny, why not use them? Obviously she needs the help, and is at least intelligent enough to have a nanny, instead of grossly neglecting her child.

And so what if she put on weight while pregnant? A lot of us do.... I think its a bit harsh to criticise her weight just because she's a celebrity. She's also only human, like the rest of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You shouldnt believe everything you read

Im sure Britt is just like the rest of us mums, just trying to do the best that she can

I cant believe Im reduced to defending Brittany Spears on a mothers forum Im off to visit the Old sea cow thread were I belong LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Noo

And so what if she put on weight while pregnant? A lot of us do.... I think its a bit harsh to criticise her weight just because she's a celebrity. She's also only human, like the rest of us.
    Im just having a go at Ol Brits,
    personally imo i think she has taken the biggest turn for the dumps
    If i come accross as harsh...so be it....
    just having a bit of fun.... sorry if it offends....just having a gos

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree, I wouldnt really believe everything that is written by the press - mainly it is done to sell magazines etc.. having said that, I dont think she is ready to have another baby, she doesnt look as though she has gotten over the last pregnancy yet, I dont just mean the weight, I mean, she looks kind of down

Thanks
    Reviews
    You know what I love about the celebs and the gossip....we talk about it as if it is real life!!! (I'm not offending anybody I hope). My friends and I are always talking about this celeb and that one as if what we read is real!!

The best one was when a friend of mine said how much she loved Brad Pitt and it was such a shame he was with Jennifer (before the messy divorce and Angelina!) and I was like yeah, isn't it because he could be with me!!! As if!!!

Love it.......love the goss and the scandal!!!

Poor Brits....it must be terrible being rich and gorgeous!!!

drewid is offline Meet the amazing boy who falls asleep with a sandwich in his mouth!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Jem I've got no problems with a bit of gossip, I just think that some people could take offence to that comment, IYKWIM.

I agree...she has let herself go though. She was so taut and terrific, it is a shame to see I do admit. But maybe she's just enjoying the break from her career and indulging in what she couldn't before... can't blame her for that

K-Fed does appear to be a loser...can't imagine what she sees in him. She must have had some many guys falling over themselves to be with her, and she chose him? Eek. I guess that just proves that love is blind huh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jayncharlie
    \
    \

p.s the nanny was the one that let sean fall out his high chair when she was sitting him
    my source suggests it was a lounge he fell from, and K-Fed was looking after him at the time???
    or was this yet another accident??

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast