+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies,
    How's everyone's day been so far?
    My day yesterday didn't get much better although Dh did get home early, but he came home in a grump But at least he took the girls off out into the garden for the rest of the day. Finally starting to look like a garden.
    Today is going much better, DD3 is asleep and DD1 & DD2 are off playing nicely together, I know they're up to no good but they are playing nicely together.
    LittleButton any good news? Still got my fingers and toes crossed for you.
    Anyways lovely ladies hope you all have a wonderful day

I knew I spoke to soon DD3 has just woken up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Day has been quiet here so far - I got a sleep in until 9.30 (the beauty of having a 6yo and a 4yo who prefer having brunch over breakfast and love nothing better than to get up, snuggle under a blanket and watch some tv!).

DH has taken both of them to tennis lessons, so at the moment I am home ALONE! Must admit that all I have done though is sit on the PC

Hope everyone has a good Saturday - we have some cooking to do this afternoon, as we are going to a friend's for dinner tonight and I am taking the dessert, will make DD's afternoon as she loves to make a mess in my kitchen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good Morning Ladies.

Roxy- Oh Gosh that must have been awful being so sick for so long. I hope this MS eases off for me soon, I am so over it! Been up since 4 this morning chucking and I have a really bad headache. 120 Sausages!! LOL.

Little Button- I had a great day at the beach, it was the perfect day! It is really cold indoors or in the shade on the coast but outdoors and in the sun is perfect! I live about 10 mins from the beach, it is so great! I think were going to find out I don't really mind knowing what sex we have but my partner really wants to know so we will find out. Thanks for the well wishes on the pregnancy. My fingers are crossed for you!

and to everyone else, hope you all have a great day today!

I was meant to go to dreamworld today with DP's family but I just couldn't see the point as DS is a bit young and I couldn't really do much and with DS's HUGE tantrums I thought it would just be too much stress to be out in the sun all day so DP is off having a great day and I am doing washing. Lucky man!

Thought I would show you some photos I took yesterday at the beach.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...eya/067jpg.jpg
    http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...eya/072jpg.jpg
    http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...eya/094jpg.jpg
    http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...eya/096jpg.jpg
    http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...a/101jpg-1.jpg
    http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...eya/083jpg.jpg
    http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...eya/088jpg.jpg
    http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...eya/090jpg.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies

Well I have had a very productive morning on the washing.

The sun is shining and now I am trying to think of something to do for the arvo.

Have a great day ladies.

Freya: I can't seem to load the pics.....good to see I am not the only one doing the washing
    ETA just got the pics to work, your little man is sooo cute, beautiful clear shots at the beach too.
    Last edited by BreakfastatTiffanys; 16-08-2008 at 11:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh my...I am already way behind.

Hi everyone...nice to see Freya in here, I don't think you posted in here when I was a more regular contributer. How are you matey? Hope you are starting to feel better.

It is so cold in Melbourne and I am just sick of it. It is harder to get the kids out to play...even they are cold, and I have never heard my boys complain about the weather before.

ANywayz enjoy the weekend everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    great pics Freya!!

Yeah - I don't know how I got through that, TBH...I am glad that I was only like that for DD's pregnancy though - with DS I was not sick - didn't even feel sick, and more than once actually forgot I was pregnant (until he booted me!!)...I don't wish that feeling so sick you could just crawl under a rock and stay there on anyone - I remember it well, even though the darling that gave it to me is now 6.5!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roxy...How are you enjoying being at home? I remember when you finished work, so it is nice to know that you seem to be enjoying it.

Are you doing much at your daughters school?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kiahskeeper View Post
    Freya: I can't seem to load the pics.....good to see I am not the only one doing the washing
    ETA just got the pics to work, your little man is sooo cute, beautiful clear shots at the beach too.
    Thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by 4B2L View Post
    Oh my...I am already way behind.

Hi everyone...nice to see Freya in here, I don't think you posted in here when I was a more regular contributer. How are you matey? Hope you are starting to feel better.
    Thanks hun, I am okay been a bit stressed but have been alot better then I was before. Accepted this pregnancy and starting to fall in love with my little blessing. I am already around 11 weeks, can't believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    great pics Freya!!

Yeah - I don't know how I got through that, TBH...I am glad that I was only like that for DD's pregnancy though - with DS I was not sick - didn't even feel sick, and more than once actually forgot I was pregnant (until he booted me!!)...I don't wish that feeling so sick you could just crawl under a rock and stay there on anyone - I remember it well, even though the darling that gave it to me is now 6.5!
    I was sick with DS and thought it was the worst MS ever but after experiencing this it is not even half as bad as this time, Mum thinks I am having a girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    11 weeks already...O.M.G!!!

You will do great, I know you will.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 4B2L View Post
    Roxy...How are you enjoying being at home? I remember when you finished work, so it is nice to know that you seem to be enjoying it.

Are you doing much at your daughters school?
    I am loving it, and DH frequently comments that me leaving work was the best decision we have made for a couple of years. Kids are happy, husband happy, me happy - what more could you ask for?

I am doing heaps at DD's school - I do home readers with her class 2 mornings a week, plus sort and distribute the lost property once a week and I have just taken over as the Treasurer of the P&C. I also spend the last 30mins of Friday's class time in her classroom as a parent helper (helping those who still have work from during the week to finish or just playing games with the kids if they have all their work done). DD has settled greatly since I started doing all this, and yes, its hard work and it feels like I'm always at school, but we see it as taking an active role in our child's education.

DS is also a different child since taking him out of FT day care...he actually asked to go and play with his little friends from his previous day care centre a few months ago, and they had room for him to go 2 days per week, so he is back at day care just to play as well, and he's loving it (far cry from the hysterical, sobbing, frustrated little boy that we had when I was working).

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I was sick with DS and thought it was the worst MS ever but after experiencing this it is not even half as bad as this time, Mum thinks I am having a girl.
    Could be a girl this time - I was pregnant with a girl when I was the worst MS, so she might be right!

Kids back from tennis lessons - DS happy because he's going to be allowed to join in unofficially for the rest of this term and then join up officially next term. I did get an hour child free time, and I stacked the dishwasher (just made sure that I was in the kitchen looking busy when they got home! )