Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah, I love new fresh threads!!!

Here's to happy chats ahead!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    another new thread! Will promise to try and keep up with this one and learn who everyone is!

(But after scanning that last few pages of the last thread and seeing that there are a few regulars with that ominous dash under their names, it might be a bit easier for me to keep up!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, must admitt if you dont come on for a day or two you have to think and read about 3pages before you're up to speed!

Yes Kanga! Here, here to a new thread

Lets hope the others can find it....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi everyone...I haven't been in here for AGES! I usually just can't manage to keep up....I shall try though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, must admitt if you dont come on for a day or two you have to think and read about 3pages before you're up to speed!
    and with the ACT mummies chat being the same, my head was in a complete spin!

I'm Roxy (well, not really, but I am here ) and I have been a SAHM for 8 months now...used to work 5 days (school hours), but my family needed me more than my work did, so I quit work and am loving being a SAHM (it's helped by the fact that my work had gone to the dogs, so was glad to be out of there!). I have a 6.5yo DD and a 4yo DS...

I must admit that I am not exclusively a SAHM - I now work about 11hrs a week across 2 jobs...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    another new thread! Will promise to try and keep up with this one and learn who everyone is!

(But after scanning that last few pages of the last thread and seeing that there are a few regulars with that ominous dash under their names, it might be a bit easier for me to keep up!)
    ooo, I didn't notice the little dash under names until you just mentioned it...what does it mean???

Ok, I am Mez and I have 1 son that is 2 next month and another son that is just over 2wks old...

I am still coming to terms with having 2 and getting the hang of them both waking at night...last night was really bad and I didn't get alot of sleep with the little one wanting to graze every half hour to an hour and then the bigger one waking at 3am and not going back to sleep till close to 5am... lucky that DH managed to get the baby to burp eventually and by then the big one had fallen asleep...so I got 2.5hrs sleep this morning..woot woot...

needless to say I am living on caffeine at the present and looking forward to nap time today!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaskippy View Post
    ooo, I didn't notice the little dash under names until you just mentioned it...what does it mean???
    That they have been banned.

Hi Ladies, I have come in here before not sure if you all remember I couldn't keep up with the chatting but will make an effort to try.. again. With bub #2 on the way I am stressing ALOT. So may need somewhere to vent hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hard to keep up with all this

But it is nice to pop in and see how everyone is.
    And any new arrivals or .
    None from me although I must admit af was way late and I was thinking yipe!! but then she came a knockin.

Still haven't totally ruled out having another . Will wait and see??

Anywayz hope your days are great and will chat again soon.

Kylie xxoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mez - I remember those nights (and days!) well...I made sure that I always co-ordinated nap time. It sometimes meant that DD was going down for her nap a bit early or late, but heck, mummy needed sleep too! I kept that up until only about 18mths or so ago (everyone knew not to ring here between 1 and 4 pm on a Saturday afternoon because we were all snoozing!). I hope you get a nap in today...

Hi Freya! I know what it's like about not being able to keep up in here...but so far so good! Congrats on your pregnancy too...