+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Forever the procrastinator!

Just about sums me up - "I will start eating better tomorrow", "Have a few functions on will settle down after that", "when the weather warms up I will start walking everyday again".
    Grrrr
    I used to be 60kg before DS1 now I have no idea - at last weigh I was 75 I would def be more than that now. I am 175 cm. Soooo I have even had to buy some new clothes as none of mine seem to fit me. I now have an entire wardrobe of size 10 clothes that are just collecting dust and some of my 12s are now too small LOL

So I want to lose weight. Its a will power issue for me. I have all the best intentions in the world in this area of my life

So I need help - i need some people to check in on me - would that be ok?

I guess i need to write some goals...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello , you poor thing, you sound like me! Everything you said is the same as me. After my number 3 DS I feel terrible, nothing fits having to go up a size, wearing the same clothes cause I don't want to buy anymore , I know call those clothes my uniform. I keep telling myself next week i'll start. I think the hardest thing is getting started.

talk soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    lj1977 Hi there- you need to become passionate about wanting to loose weight and you also need to find what motivates you to do so- for me it is my 3 girls- I want to be a positive role model for them and be aroung longer for them- they are my motivation!

I once was the procrastinator too.... for 7 years infact!! Dont get trapped!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I have made a decision that I need to get some will power and order in my life in general - so I am going to tackle it from a spiritual angle! I am going on a 40 day fast from LOTS of specific foods - scaling down to fresh, basic tastes. This wont make the weight drop off i realise, as I need to work at exercise etc too but its a start at the core issue of disorder in my life since I started working again etc.

So I am starting tomorrow (have a party to host for a friends 40th this arvo so need to not look rude) and will see how it goes. Hoping DH joins me.