+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Townsville's New Slate

Hi all

There have been lots of "smallish" issues in the Townsville section of the forum lately. Issues that really, in themselves can not be sorted out on the forum.

Many of the threads that have been removed by mods - have stated that the seperate areas need to stop. After a brief discussion in the mod area- both threads have been closed - and this one created.

Meets (of all ages/ shapes/ hobbies/ days etc) can be organised in other new threads, but here is a new chat thread where you can leave your divisions at the door. This thread is a sticky (at least temporarily).. which will make it easier to find ..

Please - PLEASE remember that posts on bubhub must be polite - and that all argumentative/ sarcastic posts will be removed. I am the current mod of this area of the forum - so please - report any posts that you find offensive/ unnecessary, or PM me with any issues/ needs (and I hate infracting so dont push me ).

Happy posting....
    thanks
    Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Jen, great idea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hey Alicia i hope lil miss M is feeling better today
    oh and J is demanding we go and see A everyday lol

u got urself a wanted young man there

alisando01 is offline Everyone is someone else's weirdo
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all!!

We are moving up to Townsville from Adelaide next week.

DH is in the Army and has been posted up there.

I hope I can meet some/all of you and have someone I know up there!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there Ali

Hope the move up north goes well for you! Make sure your swimmers are packed at the top! LOL.

The Townsville girls are awesome, you will have no problems finding new friends up here.

I attend the Wednesday meets. We meet every week at 11am and most of the time it is just at someones house. We are all under the age of 25 and have children 2 or 3 years and under (i think - sorry girls if i get it wrong! LOL).

There are also Tuesday meets with another bunch of lovely ladies, not too sure of the kids ages for them though. And I think some of them also meet Thursdays... But i'm sure one of the girls will be able to give you a bit more details about their meets.

Hope to meet you soon, good luck with the big move!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi there all!!

great new thread!!

hope the move goes well for you alisando01! me and my DP are also from adelaide, moved here in feb last year and love it!! there are some absolutly wonderful girls here...

hope to one day meet the rest of you lovely ladies :-)

have a great day everyone!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning Ladies,

Hi Ali.....Great time of the year too arrive up here ...this is the Tropics leading role in the year!!

To everyone...peace out.....I think I miss abit of what goes on being ready to drop but your all great chiccies so and enjoy the differences.

Back to scrubbing my Kitchen....yes, nesting is here....the countdown is on!!

Have a great day Ladies...

Danni

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ali !!!

My name is Kat and I do the Wednesday meets.... There are currently 2 groups with seperate groups of ladies attending each one.... I am sure everyone would be happy to welcome you ....

I have MSN so if thats easier to chat or get to know one another just PM me!!!

Anywho... Best of luck moving up here!!! Hope all goes well!!! Maybe w will will catch up in the future!!!

Kat xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Ive recently (well in the last 3months or so) moved up here from Wollongong(NSW) and have been wanting to join a mothers group. Im 18 with 2kids, Lillie 21month Issabelle 9months. Oh and im new to this site so im not sure how to pm or anything but i have msn

Brittany xXx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Brittany !!!

I have PM you my MSN and details about our Wednesday meets!!!

Will talk more soon Katxx