+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thumbs down Where to now?

Hi Guys.. wel i seem to be a bit of a negative poster lately (sorry)

Just wanted to pop on here, and let you all know how much i appreciate your support!
    With family100 kilometers away, and no friends around me, i really seek all of your kind words and encouragement

Im in a bit of a bad spot at the moment,
    Dp never came home again last night.... and im in SHOCK about it,
    Through all we have been through, and the ground i thought we had made

Im not upset, nor angry, im numb right now, the last time this happened, i was HYSTERICAL, and i thought by him seeing me that way, might give him a push along ... how wrong was i..... AGAIN

I really dont kow what to say here, i dont want to sound like a broken record, i have done some much ranting about the same issues in previous threads/posts.

i Guess what im looking for is an Answer...lol
    Do i stay or go... what about this NEW place? the kids have just settled nicely

Ive been here too many times before, I guess now its scarier then ever because this decision NEEDS to be the right one???????

Thanks for listening Guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Jem,

It seems like there are only 2 choices, and one you have made time and time again. If you are unhappy it might be time you looked at the other choice...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rynosmum
    Hi Jem,

It seems like there are only 2 choices, and one you have made time and time again. If you are unhappy it might be time you looked at the other choice...
    thanks for your reply! was begining to think i wouldnt get one, lol
    I really know what the right decision is,
    but in the past when i have made it, i have done it, believing that my dp will get his act together, and i wont be alone for long.. that made it easier for me.

Now if i do it, i have to do it knowing that its finished for Good! and thats something i havent had to do before, which is making this very hard for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I wish i could offer some great advice but im afraid i cant
    Only you can make the right decision not just for yourself but for your kids. If your hubby isnt willing to change or help save your relationship then i think maybe shocking him a little may give him a wake up call which may save your relationship or may just make you realise your worth more than all the heartache.
    I hope that whatever happens you are happy & life runs a little smoother.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    jem, i just want to let you know that what ever you chose to do, we'll all be here for you
    and another thing jem, you wont be alone, you never are, you know the old phrase, when one door closes another door opens. and i have seen your photo, you are beautiful, and from what i've learned from here, you are kind, forgiving and funny, your a catch, and if your dp doesnt realise that, then f**k him, cause we all see it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sorry with what you are going through but no one deserves to be treated like that.. for you and i hope things do get better, ism orry i have no real advice i have never really been through this before either..

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi mate,

I agree with all the others.... you have obviously tried to work hard at the relationship, and probably given him more leniancy than he deserves....

You, and your children for that matter, deserve to be treated better than that.... you all deserve to live in an environment that is happy, loving and respectful.... from another, what sort of role model is he setting for his kids????

I know these things can be hard, but most hard things we do in life bring the greatest rewards.... and when one door closes another door opens, most of us just look to long at the closed door to realise what else is out there for us....

I really hope things work out for you!

Funkychicken is offline I'm supposed to have a plan? Can't I just be proactive with pep?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi Jem,

I wish I could offer some words of comfort. You're on a difficult journey right now. Keep in touch with us here and pm me any time if you want to chat.

to you

Thanks
    Reviews

You are a strong and wise woman. You know in your heart what you need to do. Follow your instincts and focus on your children.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks so much for the advice and support,
    Means a great deal to me!
    Ive always found it hard to make decisions, and i have to admit, ive never really been alone, and with 3 kids...it looks scarey

I will take today to sort out my heart and my head..
    And if i need a bit of cheering up, i know i can find it here