View Poll Results: Are you a woman?

Voters
569. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, you got me I'm a woman being nosey.

436 76.63%
  • Nope. All bloke. I have a right to be here

120 21.09%
  • I'm a mod, I have to be here.

13 2.28%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just came on and thought I'd loo using my OH's username but there really are no other dad's on here, kinda rubbish. I've gathered that it's a womans forum for women and dispite haveing a mens only section there are still over done by women. Nevermind, at least I now know not to join up with my own username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello from a dad in training

Rebdot is offline My beautiful boys!
    Winner 2010- The Funniest Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done

Super nosy here, I really thought there would be something about penis's or something like that in here that would lighten my Sunday arvo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My puter has a mind of it's own. I told my mouse to 'Stop it- I don't like it'. But it just kept scrolling down.

Busted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    dude I love it... I didnt realise how sneeky chicks can be... just shows how inquisatave chicks can be.. pmsl

craig
    lucas19507

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey

Well i am a guy and cant believe how many woman cant help themselves , makes you wonder what else you girls are going through when were goon .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello

It's quite sad how little respect us guys get if all we would like is a very small section where we can ask other guys sensitive things. If the situation was the other way around I'm sure we'd be hearing how we're invading a private area for "woman only". It would be so nice just to have our "own" small part of this huge forum. I guess however, that's just too hard.

Cheers to all.

Paul...
    Last edited by Paul64; 17-10-2009 at 20:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey guys,
    on one of the car forums im on it actually has a blokes only section which the ladies cant access unless they sign in with our username.
    what yall reckon good idea?? or dont we mind the ladies snooping in here??
    Just a thought
    cheers
    DamieN

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was curious because I though this section was password protected. Didn't think it would let me in but it did.

I must say though this is completely genius. You are a smart cookie and it does show our boundaries or lack of, hahaha. I wonder what you could put as a title that women wouldn't want to even bother to look at. We are like kids and car accidents. You say don't look and we will want to know why and look anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in here because I thought it might be nice to say that i have a hubby who is keen to get on a mens forum and talk to other blokes going through the same thing.
    I too think it's disrespectful when women bombard these 'mens only' section. All the blokes want is a bit of support and somewhere to chat.

I have a hubby who would be keen to join a support group or support forum so if you other genuine blokes out there feel the same then i'm sure we can work something out. I'd rather get my hubby involved in something genuine that wont be over-run by ladies....considering it's meant to be for men.

The blokes need as much support as us ladies do and it would be nice for them to be able to chat to each other like we can chat to other ladies.

Blokes..goodluck....let me know if you find an area specifically for men only to chat.....