+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default What's for dinner mum?

Just wondering what you are all having for dinner? Or maybe you have already eaten in (time difference).

I am making Butter Chicken and have been craving it all day and am getting impatient for dinner time to swing around!

So what are you having?

drewid is offline Meet the amazing boy who falls asleep with a sandwich in his mouth!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Boring old spag bol here. Didn't feel like cooking, and that was the easiest thing to throw together in 10 minutes.

But now I'm off to polish off one of the last easter eggs and maybe a few sweet chilli and sour cream chippies...mmm mmm...

Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    hmmm dial a dinner tonight... we actually haven't done it in ages!!! PIZZA for all (mmmm puff crust....yummy!!!)

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    On tonights menu we have a Spanish chicken casserole with a side of rice...........

New recipe I am trying out from a recipe book I got for my birthday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dinner was crumbed steak with sour cream and chives pasta and choc and vanilla ice cream for dessert

Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Bacon, zucchini and thyme pie with a bit of chicken curry pasta on the side. Just going to eat it now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH had dinner ready when I got home tonight - big treat for me. It was spag bol.

Have to tell you all about last Monday night though. DH cooked as I did an assignment and he followed a recipe for chicken cruoqettes (spelling?). He had it all ready and rolled really quickly and was about to dip into deep fryer when I walked over andit didn't look right. I read the recipe and in the ingredients list is said 2 cups of diced cooked chicken. DH had missed the "cooked" part and had diced raw chicken breast and thought a quick dip in the deep fryer was all that was needed LOL. Nearly didn't make it to work Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We've just had some green curry with chicken & vegies on rice. Quick, easy, yummy!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Need Some advice on getting my son to eat his din din

Dinner tonight was BBQ'd chicken with a side dish of home made potato salad but when I was making it i realised there was no bacon so bacon was replaced by double smoked ham & silverside (My hubbies stuff for on sandwiches - hope he doesnt mind).

Does anyone have trouble getting their older children (mine is 4 years old) to eat dinner? He can sit at the table for 30 mins and still have only had one mouthfull. He plays with his fork then says he wants a drink then says he has to go to the loo...Just never stops...Any advice?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by veve
    hmmm dial a dinner tonight... we actually haven't done it in ages!!! PIZZA for all (mmmm puff crust....yummy!!!)

xx
    *Tisk, tisk, tisk* You will have to do an extra "lap" of the park tomorrow....