+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default im not coping with all this!

im 33wks preg, i needed to go to the shops so we did, all of us, as soon as we got out the car DS winged about getting in a trolly
    this happens when he decides to be naughty and yep.. here we go, before we even get into the shops hes having a tanty
    i return some pants, grab some pjs that were on sale and LEAVE! it was so packed and DS was running away, knocking things over, he ran up to me and head butted my stomache and i yelped and bent over and i smacked his hand out of frustration! he knows his brother is in there and he only does this when hes naughty dilibratly!

so we get in the car, i just go home i still needed to do food shopping but there was no way

i put him in his room for a while, we ended up getting take away i ate too much, im unconfortable, not from pigging out but from having a bad day im tired, this baby boy is right under my ribs! i cant breath properly, i went to my room and cryed
    im so over being pregnant right now..... oh and not to mention im busting out my clothes for the first time in my life i think iv hit 100kilo mark.................. i dont know for sure but im guessing..........

i just feel like i cant cope much longer with everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sweetheart not long now you'll have new bubs in ur arms, big bro might find some maturity maybe.... think of the positives not long to go at all....

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Poor thing. How annoying, a little poo head is the last thing you need right now instead of your beautiful son! Just relax- go have a nice bath or get your man to give you a massage and know that in 5 weeks you will be considered full term- yippee!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I feel your pain mate !!

My 17 month old DS is really pushing all the wrong buttons at the moment and he is driving me to the point where sometimes I think I'm going to lose it with him.

He's starting the tantrum thing, kicks me in the belly constantly, changing him is nearly a two person job because he will not co-operate etc, etc. It's just awful.

I'm currently 35 and half weeks pregnant and am finding it really hard to deal with him. I can't chase him when he runs off, and I have physical pain when I have to bend over if he deliberately drops things on the floor etc. I am just TOO pregnant to deal with him at the moment.

I just hope the next couple of weeks fly, because I'm almost feeling like I can't do this anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks its nice to havbe someone listen and reply, i have the keyboard on my lap, i can only just see it past my belly and DH is making me a hot milo then i think i need to . i just had a rotten day i think, tomorrow is a new day and hopefully its happier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by icugal View Post
    I feel your pain mate !!

I'm currently 35 and half weeks pregnant and am finding it really hard to deal with him. I can't chase him when he runs off, and I have physical pain when I have to bend over if he deliberately drops things on the floor etc. I am just TOO pregnant to deal with him at the moment.

I just hope the next couple of weeks fly, because I'm almost feeling like I can't do this anymore.
    yup i must have pregnancy blues really bad atm, coz i got teary reading about your situation..... its the bedtime chore to chase and strap down my DS too to put his clothes on. argh.....

with what you said, its like you took the words out of my mouth