Poll: What size is your family car?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    DH took it for a test drive the other week and said it was nice and smooth to drive but not as much power as my patrol which doesn't bother me.. Hmm I might have a better look tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback
    Its a v6... so compared to the Rondo its a race car lol. As much as I loved my Ronda Rondo, she just didn't have the get up and go or the space we need anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've just bought a VE commodore and have one booster seat and a standard car seat in it at the moment will it fit a capsule when needed? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default What size car is your family car?

Toyota Kluger 7 seater, 2 kids at the moment but planning 3-4.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterallyNoOne View Post
    I've just bought a VE commodore and have one booster seat and a standard car seat in it at the moment will it fit a capsule when needed? Thanks
    Heck yeah it will. Commodores have always been spacious. A friend of ours bought a ve while expecting their third and there was plenty of room for their capsule.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My car is a Mitsubishi Grandis. Great car with room for my clan and anchor points for 5 baby seats.

However! We are looking at possibly changing it for a 7 seater prado. Only because with all the kids in there there's no room left for luggage and things, so if we want to camp (which we'd like to start doing) we'll need a trailer, and the Grandis isn't really a tow vehicle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffykitty View Post
    Heck yeah it will. Commodores have always been spacious. A friend of ours bought a ve while expecting their third and there was plenty of room for their capsule.
    Thanks so much 😊 I was wondering because I had 2 boosters the same kind and a car seat in there and it was quite squishy 😳 but I'm thinking of looking for narrower seats anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterallyNoOne View Post
    Thanks so much 😊 I was wondering because I had 2 boosters the same kind and a car seat in there and it was quite squishy 😳 but I'm thinking of looking for narrower seats anyway
    Some of the boosters are huge so if you want a bit more room I would get narrower ones, definitely. We have an older vx commodore that dp uses just to get to work and we have a safety 1st custodian plus booster which is on the smaller side compared to many others and a safe n sound car seat. We have had people sit in the back and fit snuggly with no worries and compared to ours the ve's are about the same size, more spacious though.
    Ive also been in the back of our friends with the two kiddies (before there were 3) and I'm not exactly on the skinny side but had no problems with fitting my butt in and didn't feel squished.
    Sorry for the read but I hope it helps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH has a 6 cylinder Magna and I have a 4 cylinder Lancer. Cost of petrol isn't too bad, obviously the lancer is more economical which is good because I drive nearly an hour to work whereas DH is only 15 mins. We usually take his car on the weekends for going out, visiting family etc. Luckily most of our family are close by. I would love to have a bigger car though, not the engine but with bub no2 on the way and a dog it's going to be really squishy for me driving around during the week. No real public transport where we live.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

First Time Mum To be here. I have a Tiguan and a few people have said the boot won't be big enough.
    Has anyone found this to be true for one child?
    Thanks,
    MumJohnson.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We test drove the Tiguan and decided against it due to boot space. You could definitely get a pram in there but you're pram options would be limited.