+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Question Boys Names???

Hi everyone

I would like some help with boys names, we dont know the sex of bubs yet and wont be finding out till the big day. Which is now only 9weeks away Im happy with our girls name list but have no idea for a boy!!!!

HELP! I dont want a no name baby when he/she is born
    The middle name is JAMES

Any help will be good! Thanks Jes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, we are going through the same dilemma at the moment, (girls ok- boys difficult- see my post in baby names) and last night got together and tried to agree on some, so have narrowed it down to

Fraser
    Kyle
    blair
    toby
    joshua
    Ethan

our middle name if it's a boy will be Robert- its a tradition- not my choice!

Hope this helps you out a bit

Nicki

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Big League magazine

Hi I have 3 boys named Jesse,Matty and Logan. With Logan I got his name from the BIG LEAGUE mag (footy) that my husband reads weekly. It's got heaps of names for boys. Good Luck with picking a name.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jess, there is a section on baby names futher down in the forum. It has a fair few suggestions so maybe you can pick something up from that.

Kristen

Mischief is offline Love. Dream. Laugh. The shadows simply mean the sun is shining!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Blake
    Colby
    Tate
    Isacc
    Alisdair
    Alexander (Xander)
    Broc
    Clayton

My little list! Every time I think of a name I really like, I put it on the list so by the time i finally get pregnant, and then have a baby......I will proably have a hundred names! LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS Jes, you'll have to let us know what you decide upon now- if it's a boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nicki,

Thanks for the ideas, we are thinking about Hayden or just James for a first name( both our fathers names) The only prob with James is he will get Jim and we dont want that.

I really hope we have a girl it will be easier, we have chosen Annalise Laura(my sisters name) Well i should say I have chosen Annalise lol! We were all set on Ella for a girl and then everywhere you go you meet kids called Ella

Either way the baby will be named( i hope) Before he/she comes home

??Are you going to find out what your having

jes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jes.

We had Bailey picked out for a boys name. It was the only boys name that we could both agree on.

Good luck in choosing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jes, how about Jayden... half James half Hayden - no offending either dad then

No we're not finding out sex either- had 20 week scan and got no hints so we have to make 2 lists now just in case-
    I have pretty much - just about- nearly settled on Fraser if it's a boy (funnily enough it's also my mums maiden name- and I wasn't even thinking of that when we came up with it but I'm sure she'll approve!), and Robert for a middle name (hubby's middle name). Erin or Amber if its a girl and my maiden name as her middle name. No real reason, and hopefully hubby is content with this too .
    Then again I am only at 21 weeks so we have plenty time to disagree yet or for me to change my mind again and again ...and again

Good luck with it all

Nicki